The Cupboard is Empty...

...at the Hamilton food banks. C'Mon, Cats, have a Food Drive at the August 3rd game!

That sounds like a great idea

Agreed a Food Drive would Help alo of people.

aren't there already boxes outside the stadium set aside for peopl eto donate to the salvation army??

I read the article in the Spec today and hopefully we can have something formally organized for the Aug 3rd game.

In the mean time, maybe through word of mouth/via the web, please bring a food item to one of the three gates at Ivor Wynne Stadium on Aug. 03 and we will ensure its delivery to the Salvation Army.

Thanks,Kevin. Together,the TiCats and their fans can do great things for this community !

Not to distract from the idea of taking food items to the next game, be aware that you can drop of food at your local Fire Station anytime and will make its way to the local food bank system.

So has something formal been organized?
No dis-respect intended KW but the ‘yeah sure, bring it down and we’ll deliver it’ approach rarely gets the desired results.

That really awsome KW
Then please advertise it. I was listening to Jamie Wests show this morning for a bit and the issue was discussed.
Purhaps the PR or powers at be could mention something on the sports. If not it won't spread fast enough.

On a personal note. The recent report about the food bank situation when CH featured two sisters, who collected in their townhouse co op, These girls colledct 150 lbs in 24 hours !! Imagine what the Ticats can do in a few days.
Oh and I am proud to say, those two sisters, are my beautiful daughters. Kudos girls for a job well done. Mom

To bump up this thread here is an article from todays Spec

So has something formal been organized? No dis-respect intended KW but the 'yeah sure, bring it down and we'll deliver it' approach rarely gets the desired results.
The article above says a lot about the individuals in this city and I am sure we can get items together.