The Cost of Perfection

Game 1 or 2?? : Crandel
Game 2? : Flick
Game 3: Dressler
Game 4: Chick
Game 5: Durant / Fantuz

Injuries have also made several players miss games. Injuried players list has included (at one time or another) [aside from the already listed]

Domingeuze
Szarka
Best
January
Johnson

And thats just off the top of my head. I'm sure theres probably more im not aware of, or some i've forgotten about.

I am more than impressed and proud of the riders being 5-0 for the FIRST TIME SINCE 1934! -woot- but im hoping, more than for another win, is some injuries to heal up 100%. It sure would be nice to have key players back. Although everyone is stepping up and i can't give them all enough praise. well done in the face of adversary boys, well done.

Crandell came out in game two, as did Mitchell (broken leg).

from Riderville’s depth chart.

Injuries:

Acree
Best
Chick (9) (didn’t realize he was on the 9 game, better get used to Bake)
Dressler
Flick (9)
Getzlaf
McKoy (9)
Mitchell (9)
Morin-Roberge (9)
Morley
Scott
Shologan (wow missed what happened there)
Tate (9)

add from today:

Durant
Fantuz
Johnson

...wonder if Chick might be one they take as an early removal from the 9-game list...originally he was to be out a month or so...

At the end of today we are down 8 starters

Crandel
Durrant
Dressler
Flick
Chick
Adams
Johnson
Fantuz

Hopefully Crandel will be back, I would imagine they wont rush JJ after suffering a concusion, Fantuz may be done for the season, why Adams was a scratch is unknown at the moment but he was on the sidelines. Hopefully we will get Dressler back this or next week.

You could call it 9 with Mitchell being a starter on special teams, and a player that was making an impact on special teams.

they can remove a player early? I suspect putting DD on the 9 games is more to protect from the salary cap, rather than he won't be ready for 9 weeks. Considering we have a healthy (almost) Marcus, and Jyles. And if all else fails, Rocky is only a call away! :smiley:

I believe they are able to remove one player per half-season from the 9-game list this year. The entire salary of that player would then count against the SMS.

He cut his hand earlier in the week and required stitches. They had hoped to have play Sunday, but it was still to much of a problem. I suspect he will be back next week.