The Confessional Booth......

So you're over it now?

.....don't count on it, 1313.....I fully expect the wrath of Red has yet to begin.....

...you might as well throw me into the fiery depths....I'm pulling for the WEST REPRESENTATIVE.....DOH....I said it. forgive me.....and now red I have to go and have some meds. ( liquid variety with Molsons on the label) so I can forget what I just said...go west go.... :arrow:

After reading this mornings paper I have decided to break my tradition of cheering for the West and will be pulling for the Als.......Go Dave Mudge, get a ring, you have earned it.

The cofeesional booth.I confess I'm Henry Burris!!!!LOL

i must confess...im going to the ACC tonite to watch the leafs vs habs...and despite receiving the Tix from a leaf fan ( for my 23rd B-day ), im gonna cheer the HABS....

go HABS go
all hail the legend of PATRICK ROY!!!! #33 4 Life

from my box seats u can hear....
oh-LAY, oh-LAY, oh-LAY, ooooh-LAAAAYYYY ..... oooooh-LAYYYYY, oooo-LLLAYAYYYYY

If you really want cleansed… try Baby Duck ala 2005 with a Pilsner chaser…thats been known to clean out a plugged John Deere combine. :slight_smile:
I am glad your demons have been exorcised and you have finally come back to your senses…
Cheer for Edm :shock:… Let this be a lesson to all of us…Evil can work in mysterious ways…GO ALS!!!