The Confessional Booth......

.....I had made it clear in the past that I would be cheering for Montreal this weekend and couldn't, upon pain of lightning death from the Almighty above, cheer for Edmonton.....it appears a change of heart is looming.....for reasons I cannot verbalize, I have had an epiphany.....and not just over my newly found love of leopard print thong underwear and penchant for parading around in my bathing suit while visiting the Eau Claire market.......Edmonton is now the team with which my loyalties lie.....my decision is abundantly clear.......but I sense many of you out there are torn in who shall you devote your cheering souls for.........so here's your chance to confess, only here can you find acceptance and forgiveness from your forum wrongs.....I'll be hearing your confession anytime......bear in mind that I will be judging you on your every word, and will use it against you in the very near future......go ahead my child and tell me what most bothers you.........

..........edited by unknown mods for punishment..........

I must confess

GO ALS GO

I must confess

Go Als Go !!!

very good my sons, but you must recall I did say I would judge you wherever possible..... unfortunately I can't seem to think of any good judgements at this time, as it appears I have forgotten them all.....it's really hard to look at the big picture for me, seeing as how I have such a small screen.....my only hope is to keep talking and wish that some day I might say something close to intelligent.....I am not holding my breath....mmmmm........leopard printed satin......shiny soft goodness........

..............edited by jealous mods who wish their team logo was a horse.........

So it comes to this…allow me to share MY side of the story before RedandWhite distorts it to the point of surrealism…c’mon…we all know he does it…

I have entered a Grey Cup pool with newbies. Unfortunately, due to their limited understanding of the football language, I was forced to draw a team and a point spread from a hat, thereby eliminating any skill whatsoever…as a result, I am sad to announce that I have drawn Edmonton by 17. Allow me to be clear on this: just because I have them in this pool, this is no reason for me to cheer for them…I am perfectly willing to forego the couple hundred bucks I would win from their victory for an Alouette win…

Why do I type this, you may ask? The answer is simple. I’ve been blackmailed. Damn you, RedandWhite, and curse your Stamps next year, too!!

Aww
feels good to fes up doesn't it?

Go Esks Go! The best part of loving my eskies, is how much everyone else hates them! oh what jealousy does huh!

.......my dear jm02, this is a place for honesty in front of your peers, and I cannot blame you for being so hostile towards me.....after all, I do have a PBS mind in an MTV world.....I have no excuses.....I am endlessly repentent for all the wrongdoing I have caused you, and my messages to you should be made public for all forum members to bear witness to.... clearly I was not thinking straight.....I find it odd that you would find such sadness in cheering on the Eskimos this weekend, seeing as how they are clearly the class of the league in every way.......tsk tsk.......I am sure you will come to your senses in short order and realize that there is no team but the Eskimos to cheer for.....I might change teams myself next season, but only if they allow me to be head cheerleader.....I can't wait to try on a leotard.....I wonder if they have them in jungle print.....mmmmm.....jungle print boustierre.....extra-large size should fit me nicely, please.....

.........edited by mods that need sexual orientation correction therapy..........

ro1313.....I told him my sob story, and you know what the bugger did???? His words to me were, I believe, "print it or I'm cutting and pasting....." Bastard! I thought that, what with he being in Calgary and all, he above all people would understand my plight.....:smiley:

........mmmmmm........surrealism...........aragaragaraharagaharaga.......sorry, what does that mean again?.....mind seems to have slipped from all the Eskimo-love I'm sharing.....

GO ESKIMOS!!

BRB....... doorbell.

Maybe my new satin panties are here

Whoooo Hooooo
they have arrived....

.........edited by really really mean mods, beware of us we bite..............

You can relish your Eskimo-love, R&W..... I'm sticking with my blackmail story..... :lol:

.......blackmail?! I'm offended.........I haven't even made any demands, it can't be blackmail until I've made demands......

Someone once tried to blackmail me one time... They were going to tell the world about my leopard skin thong but they could not deside on the the demands...........so it was not reallly :oops:

Never mind :oops:

..........edited by........hey, I might actually have a leopard skin thong, let me go look.......

keep your friends close
your enemies closer.

Eh
maybe its the other way around

How about this one?
A bird in the hand can be very messy

ouch

lol

Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been......uhm......well......ah..never mind about that.

I can't keep it in any longer!! I have to tell someone (and I know you will keep it confidential)

When no one was looking...and I was all alone in the T.V. room......for a few weeks earlier in the year, I would turn down the lights once a week....grab my remote....

And watch...

"Dancing With The Stars" (Oh I'm sooooo ashamed! :oops: )

Be ashamed!!!!!
Be very ashamed!!!

Go Eskiettes........appears I cant decide...

Cheer for the Schmoes? coming from a Calgary fan yet?..sheer blasphamy!!!!

Recant and say 20 hail Lewis's ...your patron Saint..

A man of the Red Loin Cloth cheering for the Evil Empire...Say it aint SO!!!!

.......never would I stoop to such a heretic act Denty........you see I was temporarily possessed by a fiery maned she-demon who normally resides in the seventh level of Hades, otherwise known as Prince Albert Saskatchewan, who with the assistance of a 10th-Level Cathedral du Notre Dame Grand Master Gargoyle caused my internet-ethereal being to spew forth blasphemies of greenandgold platitudes and false idol worship of animal print lingerie.....I have cleansed these demons with a evening of vigilant beer drinking and the odd shot glass of St. Remy brandy........they cause me pain no more........