The CFL needs to enter the HD age

HD, high definition TV. TSN was pretty good this year, but not perfect. They broadcast some of the Friday night games in HD. Why not all? CBC, well they get a big thumbs down!!!!! No regular season games on CBC were in HD (even though CBC has an HD station and broadcasts plenty of stuff in HD). Only the western final and the Grey Cup was in HD on CBC. BUT, they show a bunch of lame duck NHL games in HD! CBC, wake up! AS for the CFL: next year, TSN and the CBC should broadcast ALL games in HD. Not just Toronto's games... Calgary's perfect 12-0 season from 1948 is great, but far away. Standard TV is also. Give me HD or give me death!!!!!!

THERE ALREADY HAVE HD, THE GC WAS IN HD!

And this topic is on the Montreal page because???

because the birds suck

careful wickyway , the mods on this site are trolls and will attack your ip address like they have on another poster, this site is a joke..........

.....not everyone's IP address is reviewed (or 'attacked' as you put it in your paranoid world), just yours and boondocks......we try to limit our close observance to those who most closely match the 'bothersome irritant' profile provided to us by the website administrators......

is that right, well then what happens when you redandwhite become the bothersome irritant on the eskimos board? you know damn well i don't post anything ignorant until you stamp fans come in and attack, i see your last post in the eskimos formum is a really nice one but you act worse than most trolls in here half of the time and you are a mod.

..how so, boondock asked mne to reply to his questions, which I did, how is that trolling?.........if I am such an irritant, ask a mod to step in an slap my hand.......oh wait, yeah, I forgot, you and boondock have managed to pretty much annoy ALL the mods, oh well, too bad for you I guess.....

.....I dont' have any fight with you in particular.....you stay in your room pretty much and venturing into the montreal room is a first I believe, but your accusations are unfounded, and damned if I will sit by and allow you to besmirch my position or that of the other mods when it is clear you have no grounds to do so......

eskieswin
Geeze I would have liked to see you say that with a straight face :roll:

An the use of the word attacked is some what mello dramatic dont you think?

oh i see you are correct about boon, he shouldn't be in the stamps forum trying to egg you guys on like that but as a mod you should have just locked his threads instead of posting ignorance back, this is why your threads are now all locked after ignorance was being spewed both ways.....take care.

......I don't know about it being ignorant, but I get your meaning.......and actually it was I who locked them when it was clear they were going nowhere.......so hopefully boon will follow your lead and refrain from posting vile stuff in our room just like I've asked my clan to do the same for your room....

.....and thanks to the alouette room for hosting this peace summit meeting......