The Ceasar Rayford Era Has Ended In Regina...

Obvious lack of talent? Is that what your brother says to mock you ROTL?

Johnny the Jealous hates it when I give someone else attention . :cry:

Not to worry Johnny, it is a long season. I have lots in store for Johnny. :twisted:

[i]

[/i]

Speaking of Rider cuts, I'd be remiss if I failed to mention that Dan West was also dumped onto the scrap heap.

Looks like WR Jordo Reeves is going to make the team as a DE after all.

Who knows, the Rider brain trust might even bring back Jade Etienne to play LB.

This is just to confusing . If Johnny is trying to mess with my head, mission complete. ?????
Johnny spends to much time on the computer . Do a virus check and take a break Johnny.

Nice diaper Johnny!
It is a good thing those diapers are rated for up to 37lbs, because it is obvious you are full of $hit! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I motion Johnny NOT put up anymore pictures of monsters in kids bedrooms , or babies in diapers.

AWKWARD

OOHHH Grover! Good one! :thup: :smiley:

[i]Motion DENIED!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtUYiCNCMAAYsOE.jpg

[/i]

Perhaps it would be best if Johnny kept his Facebook Profile Photo off this site.

Now, if Johnny does not mind, I will now go toss my breakfast.

Who said he was dominating at camp? That squirrel in your head?

Like I told you, the Riders brought him in & let him compete, just like 4 NFL teams did. I'm just glad the Riders won't have any has-been 34 year olds on our Dline who are only playing still because of their birth certificate.

Well, Area-51 has not complained enough about the Riders and Chris Jones today. So, bump, bump bumparino.
Knock yourself out Area-69!

The Lions brought Rayford to camp 5 or 6 years ago, with Wally exclaiming he had "the body of a Greek god" and his first twitch muscle was so quick "he should be in the NFL", after they discovered him playing with the Spokane Shock. Rayford was released after the first week of training camp. :oops: