The Cats Are On The Prowl

eric is a good player, very domineant and huge physical specismin but hes a DE by the way belli plays Dt, england and belli would both be great signing but i see it leaning more on belli

how exactly were smith, kamau and flick cancers???

yet you’re hero worshipping a third string QB…

[quote]
Blitz21 wrote:
we got rid of all the cancer from last season and we r starting the healing process by making a new team from scratch to grow together as a whole and lable ourselve as team again, not individuals we will be very succesfull i can feel it.

any1 agree?

Quote (Espo)
how exactly were smith, kamau and flick cancers???

yet you’re hero worshipping a third string QB…

You’re quite right, Espo. The word “cancer”
is an unfair, exaggerated terminology to use on the players from last year’s team that have been cut.

Some good talent was dropped, probably because they don’t fit into this season’s scheme of things which would determine the type of team we are going to have.

all im sayin is these guys have been here long enough to realize things rnt right! look as jason goss for example he doesn wanna come back cuz we neer win im sure they all the ppl we let go felt the same way but didnt care as long as they got there paycheck, bring in new guys and there first thought is to make this team better not "man i hope we do better this year" its more of a i know ill do my best each year im here, the whole new guy ypa feeling in a whole team. thats wut i ment