The Casey Printers Show???

Just F.Y.B. up to his same old M.O. Once again predictable and boring...

I didnt spin it did i? read it again. I said he missed a show already and they had damon allen and mcmanus to cover for him…how is that bashing the guy? my question was why couldnt they replace him again if he had to miss it? I said if he couldnt make it they should have sent someone else. I never said why he didnt make it so easy on the conspiracy theories bengal.

Ya id say you covered it Sack Attack, thanks.

Rick said at the beginning of the show that the players had 2 days off, which is why no players were in studio.

You’re welcome. 8)

What are you saying? no conspiracy theory after all? Wow, I’m shocked.

Well knock me over with a feather. How dare that monster want to enjoy his two days off?? :roll:

committments are committments. IF he made a commitment to a show, the fact that his coach gave him days off means squat. Did he or did he not commit to the show???

Whether Casey fulfilled his commitment to CHML is between him and them.

And Casey did appear for part of the show, even though he wasn’t in the studio.

Rick’s “two days off” remark explains why they didn’t have some other player sitting in.

have you ever missed a day of work?

only when legitimately sick.

I don’t just mean sick days, have you ever taken a day off to go somewhere?
How do you know that casey said he was sick?

LOL! wut's next? a thread titled "Casey filled up with Regular instead of Premium"? what a LOAFER!

i'm not really commenting on Printers or Porter... I just wanted to illustrate how ridiculous this thread seems... its really just turned into bait for posters to dump on a target and, to greater degree, each other... if this thread deserves it's "airtime"; where's the thread commending the offensive line for summoning the guts to win a game for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats after watching their young quarterback get mangled? after that game, the Tiger-Cat offensive line was absolutley ASHAMED but came through for QP and the team with a win... so instead of a thread celebrating the most fundamental members of the team dictating a game and winning, we have here a thread hounding CP about a radio show... outstanding.

I never took a day off from work when I wasnt sick, or had to do something with the kids, appts and such, etc. Dont beleive in it.

[/quote]
I never took a day off from work when I wasnt sick, or had to do something with the kids, appts and such, etc. Dont beleive in it.
[/quote]
Predictable, boring and now self-rightous..quite the trifecta you got going there FYB.

You know what? The price of tea in China makes me sick.

I just told the truth as I know it, as well as what I believe in. Whatever you choose to make of it changes nothing, and doesnt mean a hell of a lot either

I just told the truth as I know it, as well as what I believe in. Whatever you choose to make of it changes nothing, and doesnt mean a hell of a lot either

So did I.