THE BIAS SHOWN ON THIS OFFICIAL CFL FORUM IS INCREDIBLE

Blue Blood is probably the nastiest person I have ever encountered on any forum ever, I know her very well. She led a blistering attack on me several years ago out of the blue, unprovoked and only because she did not respect the opinions I held.

Blue Blood is the nastiest poster I have ever come across!! Absolutely, and she lead an attack on me that was just viscous. Mods said nothing, in fact took part in the unprovoked attack, I remember it well. When I finally,with my back against the wall fought back I was immediately banned. I will never forget that experience, I was quite shocked to be honest!

I greatly enjoy giving and receiving posts. I actually enjoy this section more than the other content on cfl.ca. I learn much by reading others perceptions and, comparing them to mine.The word trolling is frequently used. What is trolling ? I assume that if I ( as a Montreal fan) were to post on the SASK and state negative comments on their team then I would be trolling- right or wrong? A while back, after the 1st Als GC win over SASK, several persons wrote that this win was a fluke as they believed SASK was the better team. I posted then on the SASK station the reality, as I perceived it, that the Als were the better team as they had more season wins over SASK. I was accused of trolling inferring that is was not correct to do what I did. Actually it was an Als fan who did so. Was that individual correct in labeling me as trolling??

I believe it is OK to be critical about the opinions of others and, I feel OK when others disagree with my perceptions. We should respect the person whose opinion we disagree with- am I right?

You just keep making my points for me!!! If I had said WOW sambo42 hit it right on the head,you would not have pointed my errors out.

Just a nasty place if you happen to hold a different opinion

How can you think calling someone a f** is even remotely close to calling someone insane? I’m sure you’ll say that I’m condoning the use of insane because I don’t agree with you, but I have no idea why you were called that. Regardless of why you were called insane, to respond by calling someone a f** is just plain wrong. No one should ever condone the use of the word f**, ever. The fact that you don’t already know that shocks me.

So just answer the questions… tell us your former name that was banned and the 100 or so of the ‘click’… we are all just on pins and needles wanting to know… :lol:

You keep making my points for me! If I had said WOW sambo42 sure knows his stuff, you would not have mentioned my errors. This is a nasty place if you happen to hold a different opinion

So… you won’t answer the questions… just shows that you are full of BS… as for Blue Blood, we disagree on things, agree on other things, but I’ve never known her to “lead” an attack on anyone… that just leads to other questions… was that here in the Bomber forum, or on OurBombers? The join date says Aug 6, 2009(happy anniversary BB, even though its a day late, :lol: ), so it couldn’t have been that long ago… do you even remember the topic?

////Take Michael Bishop for instance, he is MOSTLY hated in a real spooky way here, really over the top, you would almost think he hit your sister with his car while drinking, pretty nasty stuff, same deal for Mike Kelly. Both of these guy demonized by the lame Canadian sports press, and you guys bought into it hook line and sinker.//////

.......Hated/demonized are very strong words...I don't think anyone on this board is as malicious as that, toward either of these guys...The popular consensus was one of questioning their abilities...one as a competent coach...the other being questioned for the lack of certain attributes as a qb. ....I think that fits perfectly well, within the realm of decency...If in fact you didn't/don't agree with the conclusion reached by a majority of media and fans that's your prerogative and you were free to express same...without bias i might add... I don't know what happened between you and the mods.(guess i'm not part of that secret operation :lol: ) but it seems you're a bit bitter....Time to lighten-up :wink:

So many I can not recall, 1 fellow mentioned a couple.

Talk about over the top, they say LIFETIME ban! I am such a bad person that I have a lifetime ban from the CFL forum.

I tell friends at the games that I have a life time ban on the CFL forum, they really find it ironic, because I am such a CFL fan, they have a good laugh about it. They said what did you say to get that? These folks that I go to the games do not ever post on football forums, they are just the average fans that do not understand the game...as so many of you here say.

You can not give anybody a lifetime ban, just use a different browser and re register.

Some of the Mods are so paranoid that I have witnessed on numerous occasions, new posters run out of town because they were so sure it was me. The poor souls had no idea why they were being run out of a forum. I have seen this numerous times.

I seem to have threatened their manhood or something, but they are so paranoid. Perhaps I am a little paranoid as well as a result.

To quote the late great Frank Burns from MASH....I am only paranoid because everybody is against me....favorite line of mine..it`s meant to be funny...for the slow folks, dry humor?

can't say i agree with the O.P. but...can't say i can completely disagree also. I guess there are 100 or so posters who "hijack" threads, the name PAOLO comes to mind,however...i really havent seen any thing to harsh said on here. Reality is,it's the internet...assumed identities.. really for all anyone knows, i'm the guy you sit next to at work, blue blood is your family doctor..you just don't know. does that matter tho? a little bit because i think sometimes, people just like to for lack of better word...be jerks..there are no reprecussions. i made a post the other day...why? because im from winnipeg and people on here constantly not only knock the 5-1 bombers but the city itself..one guys response to it.."okay,breathe". like is that neccesary? what does little comments like that add to the discussion.

thats all he said.."OKAY,BREATHE". thats it.... nothing else. just 2 stupid pointless words like i was some roid raging lunatic...its posts like that that i think the O.P. is refering too. there does seem to be a click on here who agrees with a lot of what certain posters say....there even seems to be some people who add nothing to the convo..but really its the internet...

im a guy in my mid 20's...1987 birth year. If i see something that pisses me off or is just wrong and ignorant...for example..i can deal with the bashing of the bombers, for sure..its when people bash the city i live in,even though they really have NO CLUE about it..that's when i think it's too much.

go ahead, its a football forum, crap on the team..who cares. but when u take personal shots against someone you dont know or take shots at a city you have no clue about..yeah..its too much.

but....like i said, it's the internet. the people who post the most..well, good for them.. i suppose if you wanted to post more and it doesnt include personal insults, all you have to do is log in and post... if you dont, well thats not paolo's fault or chiefs or anyones..it's your own for not logging in and posting..

but please do write to the cfl...i see plenty of topics on the main site (buck pierce injury topics) that are totally done in bad taste that really has no place on the OFFICIAL CFL FAN FORUM. They justify these threads and posts by saying its just done in humor..well, ITS NOT FUNNY and has no place.

but i think..well,theres 13 year olds on here,theres 25 year olds..30 year olds..40 50 maybe even some 60 year olds...

to each their own. i guess it would sometimes be nice tho if you were able to seperate the 13 year old threads from the 50 year olds...but...it's the internet. deal with it. personal shots,crapping on a city u have no idea about,pretending that your opinion is the only one that matters(paolo)..i could go with out honestly but...i dont run this site and i'm not even sure the CFL knows who runs the site.

I just looked at that thread again. . . only time “insane” was used that I saw was when someone posted that Jim Barker is a moron but isn’t insane. That’s a pretty far cry from calling you insane.

I think you guessed wrong. Think about it. . . do you think your being banned was because you hold a minority opinion, or do you not think that maybe it has more to do with the fact that you posted a picture of a bare chested woman, posted false news reports that you made up, tried to pass yourself off as a personal friend of the wife of Steven Jyles, tried to pass yourself off as a personal friend of Casey Bramlet, registered multiple handles which is against forum rules. . . and on and on and on.

See, if you just talked up your hero, all would be fine. . .we’d discuss it, debate it, but you never got banned for talking up your hero. I expect that you got banned for the other nonsense I just listed. So don’t try to pass it off as getting banned for holding a different opinion. . . if that was all it was you wouldn’t get banned.

oh God how I miss those great Flutie/Johnson debates on espn.

Closest we have had is the Printers/Dickensen debates on lionbackers

ahhh memories. sweet memories.

Stampon, I like to keep myself pretty neutral on such discussions. Mods are humans too and just like refs, cant always get it right, but with one exception, the mods here have been more than good enough. I myself am not the best of posters and am often in the minority about one thing or another, every once in a while my opinion will be so unpopular that the more immature posters cannot refrain from all kinds of personal attacks, yet in the end all has still been good. You clearly have gone over the line, a lot, to have had the history you are claiming. However, if you insist on being the victim rather than looking in the mirror, perhaps you might give 13thman.com a try, and see how long you last there. Or have you already been banned from their too?

Maybe what you need is some good ole wallaby soup :slight_smile:

Thanks for that, sambo - I hadn’t noticed it was my anniversary date yesterday. My how time flies. For the record, I’ve only been a member at the Bombers official forum since 2009 and I’m not a member at OurBombers.

I guess this means I’m in the Top 100. WOO HOO! I’m in some pretty good company. :wink:

You are so far from threatening my “manhood” it’s not even funny.

:wink:

The only problem I see with this forum is the hate on firefox!!! The CFL logo always blocks the forum tags until you sign in.
Other then that - I haven't seen a nasty bar brawl internet posting war on this forum in several years. I should know being involved in them :rockin:

I see non of the bias you speak of on the forum - for the most part even folks that disagree have been doing so respectfully for a few years now.

May I be so bold as to declare you the First Lady of the Click?

Pffttt...not while I'M around... :stuck_out_tongue:

We just weren’t sure you were still around :lol:
You’ve become a “lurker” 8)

That makes me sound entirely creepy...