The Best Newspaper For the CFL

Todays National Post has six full pages on the coming season of the CFL. I believe it is the best newspaper for CFL coverage. In today's paper every team was examined and the coverage was broad. One article was really interesting. The Post asked 10 experts to identify which player in the CFL is most valuable to his team. The examining points were : ability and value to his team. They rated who are the most irreplaceable players.I was suprised with the number 1 selection- Anthony Calvillo. The experts rated his ability very high and indicated that he is irreplaceable to the team. I believe this was a great choice as without AC the Als are for sure doomed. I would urge all fans to look at The National Post for CFL coverage.

Good call about the Post.

The Sun papers in Winnipeg, Edmonton, and Calgary have great coverage too, but only for their respective teams. (Thats why Slam Sport's CFL coverage is so heavily slanted to those teams, its drawn from the Sun chain. They have had more Argo coverage this year though.)

Yeah, and the leader post in Regina gives the riders a lot of good coverage, especially on game days, and the day after a game.

They rated who are the most irreplaceable players.I was suprised with the number 1 selection- Anthony Calvillo. The experts rated his ability very high and indicated that he is irreplaceable to the team. I believe this was a great choice as without AC the Als are for sure doomed.
haha, he didnt look so "irreplacable" tonight 8)

i just finished reading the top 20 irreplacable players that hassall mentioned, and im kinda surprised. i for sure thought that Eddie Davis would be in the top ten, or atleast make the list. Hes the veteran back there, and without him as a mentor and still great player, i beleive our secondary wouldnt be half as good (and if another rider were to make the list, it would probably be gene makosky). But i guess its also a good thing too. The riders arent a team that needs superstars, they all work together and they have great depth at almost every position.