THE BE ALL AND END ALL RICKY WILLIAMS THREAD

Ricky this, Ricky that...One question,

How did the Miami Dolphins do the last time Williams suited up for them?

I'm going to watch the game on the 17th at home. I won't be part of this circus. I can just hear the announcers now "WOW! The Argos are BACK! Don't tell me football isn't huge in Toronto..." blah blah blah. Half the tickets will be give-aways and Cats fans but they won't mention that.

[quote="Kmarch"]Ricky this, Ricky that...One question,

How did the Miami Dolphins do the last time Williams suited up for them?

Iit not a circus if we had the chance dont you think we would have picked him up.

He looked great in his first practice

Any RB looks great against the Toronto defense.

Oh, Ricky, you're so fine,
You're so fine you blow my mind.

Hey, Ricky!
Hey, Ricky!

stupidity at its finest.

the argos had 40,000 last year vs the ti-cats and 45,000 vs montreal why would they need to give tickets away this year?

why dont u look for the facts before writing something so dumb!

Good point drummer_god. I missed it.
I am not reading Ricky threads now.

Most of the posters haven't read anything about Ricky

so what can I learn from them?

Kmarch ,
was it really nessesary to start a new thread or do you just like seeing your name in print.
Nice title followed by an even lamer question. :thdn:

that goes for every other Ricky thread.STOP CREATING NEW THREADS!!!

Gotta feel sorry for the fans that aren't glued to their computer screens 7 days a week, 14 hours a day - they don't get to be among those are able to get their posts in immediately and then declare that, since their posts are in, the definitive word on a topic has been posted and all further posts on that topic are redundant and to be ridiculed or, at best, discouraged.

I spent the past four glorious nights enjoying the "terraces" of Montreal, so I guess I lost my chance to post on the RW topic without upsetting the regulars. Tant pis.