The BB defense heading to TO

This is a vital game for the Bombers, and from what our defense has been doing, the secondary has improved somewhat. Our D-Line is still the best in the CFL. I hope that Marshall installs the blitz packages all game long.

Containing Joseph is the key. Whenever we can do that to him (remember the Banjo Bowl last year?), we have his #. Gotta have major pressure on him to make him scramble only to find there's no where to go! :rockin: Time for the whole front 7 to rise to the occcasion.

....Joseph always has problems with the BigBlue... We have to eliminate his little running excursions up the middle and the sack-gang should take care of the rest..... also If Arland Bruce is unable to go.. as is rumoured ..i think the Argos are in a bit of doo-doo...we'll see... :thup:

Up to the Grey Cup in TO against Rider-pride, the defense were a marvel to watch throughout the play-offs.

Here`s to sacking the crap right out of Joseph!!! Is the D up to it? I am counting on it! Can you say HOSPITALIZATION !!!

Hoping someone gets hospitalized in the game is worth being deleted! i get my post deleted stating i don't agree that Bombers defence of line is the best in the CFL and it gets dumped hmmmm?

Yep...it's their forum, not yours. For the sixth time, now, read the forum guidelines.

hmmm i'm able to post here....so its as much mine as there's, great game so far tonite :slight_smile:

Any post you make that moderators feel is inappropriate in any forum may be deleted. Any post that moderators feel is inappropriate as it relates to team forums may be deleted. Don't like it? Too damned bad...it's not your call.

Get over yourself, and talk to CFLpm if you have a problem. This conversation is old, and it's only two hours old. I will not respond to your crap comments about moderating again this evening, and will continue to delete anything deemed inappropriate to this or any other forum, without explanation to you in any form. I have tried to explain already, and it falls on blind eyes.

Good night.

edited - unnecessary comments, some good pressure on Joseph but offence needs to get there game together, think you will see Glenn in the game.

We get rider. You enjoy seeing the Bombers lose. . . I only talk about the rider-convoy when labour day comes.