The Argos are DEAD

16k is FAR from crappy, but is is definitely no sell out… it is the best attendance all season so far. Hopefully it can keep increasing throughout the season as long as the argos keep winning at home and keep promoting the upcoming games.

I think there is some merit to that. I pay 55.00 in the lower second level for tickets and the special day tickets are being advertised for 15.00. Somewhere in between might be a better price.

You shouldn’t have to worry about the cheap tix as they are, at least for this season, exclusively for the upper deck, which shouldn’t affect you as you don’t sit up there.

I know this may not sit well with some, but I still hope that one day Rogers does a 180 and buys into the Argonauts, with MLSE and the might of Bell and Rogers media outlets, the Argos would have a much easier time turning things around. As it stands now it an uphill battle due to Rogers and the general Torontonians views on the CFL, but I think that could change at least somewhat with Rogers involvement.

wish and wish you well, but this kind of injury is generally difficult to overcome for a receiver, especially a large template like Green. If he can stay healthy and at full capacity, he will be a major asset. But I feel he’s gonna have speed behind him and he’ll be easier to cover than before. His advantage is that he knows perfectly the Trestman system and that Ray is a great passer. But the day Ray gets hurt again (it will happen), Green’s contribution could fall, like that of the whole attack.

So far so good.

Try keep it positive, don’t interview any negative ninnies

Ninnies?

Dude, the 1960’s called.
They want their nouns back.

Congratulations to the Argo for winning the eastern final. And this to the Argo organization.....if you can't sell season tickets after today's game then football fans in Toronto are choosing not to be entertained.

They’ve chosen. If Argos winning at home in 2012 at the 100th Grey Cup, and then having a stadium custom positioned just for them at BMO hasn’t done it, today won’t either.

Apathy is apathy. The players play for themselves.

maybe dead serious but not dead

Kidding aside full credit for that last winning drive. I simply can't cheer for the Stamps or Eskies so for the love of God - Please win one more game ..... that's all I ask.

The Argos, unfortunately are victims of a lot of competition and targets some parts of the media ( Rogers and the sun paper) that has wanted them dead for a long time.
The deterioration started when the blue jays came to town and the slide keeps continuing, with Raptor and now TFC being in the market.
This team has been like Eatons store, never adjusting to changing demographics.
Look at the fan base of both raptors and TFC, they have carved a fan base unique to their respective teams; there is some overlap, but very distinct from Leafs or blue jays.
Argos need to become more multicultural and inclusive.
Now that the dream of the NFL in Toronto is dead, is the best time for them to grow their fan base.
They also need to get into the the high schools and University football programs.
More than anything it should be cool to be seen at a Argos game.

I’m looking forward to more of those tactical, precision passing drives next Sunday. From both QBs. Hopefully Ray comes out on top and can retire a champion if that’s in his cards.

Go ARGOS!