The 2007 CFL season will be remembered by.....

A couple years from now, what will the 2007 CFL season be remembered by?

Jimenez

pinballs last yr coaching....sniff

The Riders finally winning...duh.

The return of the kick return.

Eskimos not making the playoffs. I know how upset everyone was about that... :frowning:

Three safeties in the Grey Cup.

07 will be remember as the only time in CFL history that ssk and wpg faced off for gc glory probably never going to happen again.

Milt Stegall's TD record chase.

TWO YEARS IN A ROW!
Yup, we're upset... :lol: :lol: :lol:

this

Or perhaps as only the third time the Riders have won the Cup.

Don't worry, we'll be back next season to hammer the QB-less Lions! :smiley:

Massdestruction eating crow for saying Austin would flop as Riders H.C, :twisted: Or Austin proving himself after being axed in T.O - :rockin: Rider Pride -- IMO a game between the Riders and the Packers would be kool

The 2007 season will be remembered by Jim Popp breaking his earphones, by the Als hiring Trestmann as HC; and winning the 2008 GC... WE can all laugh now!

THe 2007 season stands out as the year the Green Riders made the rest of Canada (Québec included, but ESPECIALLY TORONTO) their bitch! WE all hate Toronto. Congrats to the Riders.

i agree i think the big stories are the gc for sure, stegalls record, the work kent austin did with the riders. these are the good memories that i hope will be remembered for this year.

hopefully at the end of next year it will be looked back upon as kevin glenn lighting up the league to gain vengance for his injury.

For me, I will always remember the bad exchange between Glenn and Roberts, a broken arm was the end result.

For the rest of CFL fans, probably the Riders winning the cup.

I'd like to see next year remembered for some more great Esks-Bombers matchups like the 45-45 shootout back at the end of June. Classic CFL at its best!

2008 will be the year of the Bombers!!!! Mark my words,all the tools are in place and we will beat the Calgary Stampeders in the Grey Cup game in Montreal!! There I said it! Yes,KristjanCFL that was one of the best games I've ever seen!

QB-Less??? Chief, I'm hurt! :lol: :lol: We have Pierce, we have Jackson, we have another Wally Buono 3rd stringer, still to be found (again) What more could we want? (Maybe Ricky Ray, but another debate for another time)

QB-less.....Sheesh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is JJ under contract yet?
And how's the new glass man's (Buck), shoulder doing?
You might not be QB-less, but you might also hope that third stringer is a fast learner, Sporty...