The 2003 Ticats are still the worst team in CFL history!

1-17????

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: that's one rockin' for every loss by those immortalised lovable record breaking loser Cats of 2003 !!! :cowboy:

The Riders win the pennant !!! The Riders win the pennant !!! The Riders win the Pennant !!!

Congrats Fellas and Thanks for not tying our record because records are hard to get and keep especially one as bad as that one.......or should I say............that one and seventeen :wink:

and the headline in the Dog River Howler tomorrow will be.......................

remember the one win was against the Riders in OT that year.

Can we add this to the "Perfect Explanation Why Nobody Likes Rider Fans Thread"?

So if my math is correct, wouldn't that make the 2003 Riders the real worst team in history because they are the only team to lose to the worst team in league history.

remember the one win was against the Riders in OT that year.
So if my math is correct, wouldn't that make the 2003 Riders the real worse team in history because they are the only team to lose to the worse team in league history.
Riders won the point spread though Winning 42-9 then the OT loss at 27-24. That would make them second worse - and with only 2 wins this season they are re affirming that.

Riders in 1959 had a 1-15 season as well :cowboy:

:lol: I was sort of hoping win #2 would come next week against them Puddy Cats but we will take it!

At this point every game is our grey cup game lol

Why so serious? :lol:

Just pointing out an important part of our league's history :rockin:

Jones has helped sink two franchises this year :thup: :thup: :thup:

If that is what you need to hold on to :roll: :roll:

Here is another important part of our league history.

" Illegal substitution, to many men "

If I was a Rider fan , I would not bring up other teams misfortunes. :lol:

Those of us who lived through that 1-17 season, with our season tickets and dispirited children at our sides, take a perverse pride in having survived!

(* And remember, it was Mr. Rider himself, Ronnie Lancaster, coaching. :smiley: )

Try to stay on topic would ya? We are talking about the puddy cats going 1-17 :lol: .

No other team can claim that doozy of a season

LOL !!!! Yup you got it Mark and I was right there for everyone of those stinkin' losses and here's the best part the one game those Cats actually DID WIN was the game I wasn't at . :lol:

(*And just as an aside that 2003 Ti-Cat roster besides having the Little General as HC had 13 holdovers from the "99" Grey Cup team as well still on it.)

We did have some players on that squad believe it or not guys like McManus , Archie Amerson ,Troy Davis , Craig Yeast , Tony Atkins, Carl Coulter , Dave Hack , Paul Osbaldiston , Joe Montford , Tim Cheatwood , Rob Hitchcock , Chris Shelling, Kyle Walters , Trevor Shaw , Julian Radlein . The problem was there just weren't enough of them as the rest of the roster absolutely stunk Big Time and we also had dead duck owners who didn't have two nickels to rub together. The best thing that happened though was after that season when Bob "the Caretaker" Young came in and bought the club and we ended up getting the absolute BEST OWNER that a team could ever have and after a few more lean years (2005-2008) we now have one of the most stablest franchises in the league. :smiley: :rockin:

Actually you're Wrong.

Last year's staff sunk it, Jones is trying hard to recover it.

Going to take a season, that's how bad they were in 2015

better to have one doozy of a season than have the worst record for Grey Cup futility in existence. :smiley:

Speaking of cups is it true your team hasn't won one in the new millennium? :lol: 8)

NO !!!!! We won the Ballard Cup the last two years :lol: 8) :wink:

I was actually hoping for a riders win today because I know the feeling all to well of going through loosing seasons as a die hard fan.

I won't make that mistake again.

They’ve still won twice as many as the Tiger Cats (8), and the city of Hamilton has won 15 total, so that’s 3.75x as many championships as the Riders.

So to sum up… the Riders could win 10 cups in a row, and still wouldn’t have as many as Hamilton.

Any other points the green and white troll would like to make? You’re really grasping at straws here, and acting like a piece of trash - is that your goal?

Also, I can promise you that the 2003 Ticats were still a better team than the 2016 and 2015 Riders. If you base everything on the record, then you’re just proving that you really don’t get football.