The 108th Grey Cup Game Play-By-Play Thread

Sorry I don't believe in Miracles. I'm a boring person that way. All I see is black and
white. And the Cats will have to pull off a miracle to beat the bombers D-line and
stop Harris and Collaros from making plays.

Think you are confusing wishful thinking of a fan with an actual game plan to accomplish itā€¦ Or the talent to overcome the talent on the other teamā€¦

I really hope you eat those words. Hoping you eat some crow pie after the game :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

It could happen, forget the wishful thinking. Donā€™t think we donā€™t have the talent because we do!

1 Like

Anybody buying a 3dcrystal yet?

They do love to run those to death - but fortunately only this time of year.

Iā€™m optimistic about the Ticats chances and if the tables are reversed as they have been so far this week (look who had the dominant season, is the favourite, cleaned up at the awards this time vs 2019) then the Ticats can definitely win this one. I think the fan support will be key. Look at all the dominant teams who have come from the west to play in the Grey Cup at an eastern stadium and who have lost the the ā€œinferiorā€ eastern team who had the better fan support. There will definitely have to be a few bounces go the Ticats way and of course they need to play as mistake free as possible but I do believe they can be celebrating with all of Hamilton in a few hours.

1 Like

The crowd has to give it their all even if it gets tough.
Letā€™s go Autry! Your time to shine.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t it be great to see Autry, one of the players of the game. We can only hope

1 Like

And now... the calm before the storm. Have a good one, Tiger-Cats Forum friends and foes! :tiger:

This sh*t is starting to get real!

Two years comingā€¦

Enjoy it all fans.

Love this team win or lose.

2 Likes

Hope the Winnipeg team is thinking the same way.

1 Like

I have donned my DiPietro jersey (signed by him, Darren Flutie, and Trevor Shaw) and have a cold Steam Whistle (appropriate, amirite?) next to me.

I disagree. I am very confident we can win the 1st period.

1 Like

Anybody having issues with the Ticats audio broadcast?

Last year the Collaros Comeback and Longest Drought were the two best storylines, and both favoured WPG.

This year, all the best storylines our ours: Hometown Favourites, Rematch Revenge, and ... Longest Drought. The world loves a good story.

Good day to everyone. I think we can do this as we are wearing the right colored uniforms. Seriously though really hoping the guys can win this and raise the Grey Cup for everyone who has ties to the Ti-Cats. Sit back and enjoy

Let's hope the TSN panel #1 enjoys their post-game plate of crow!

1 Like

Hoping the Cats can take it to them. Have heard that the bummers & their fans have been pretty obnoxious this week, even booing the Mosca tribute at the awards show.

Would love to see them as shocked as we were in 2019.

A good sign is that the TSN reporters are 7/5 for the Boumbers. they are usually wrong.

Crowd looks amazing.

3 Likes