Thanks to all you cfl fans

omg it’s a stuffed animal toy and i want to squeeeeze him so :heart_eyes:

1 Like

His name is Rocket.
He can run like the wind.

His problem is catching and holding on to the ball. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

he’s sooo cute. lovely little dog. thank you for sharing! :slightly_smiling_face:

My avatar is my dog...in part that I don't own a goose:)

1 Like

I forgot. Thank you for joining. Always enjoy reading your posts.

1 Like

thank you, very appreciated. please scold me if i ever disappoint lol

Wow. My little sausage dog was the exact opposite. He looked like a pot roast with legs. If a big dog came after him he'd jump into my arms and I'd rescue him. :grin:

3 Likes

omg DACHSY ALERT! i love dachshund wiener dogs. thank you :blush:

1 Like

Awwwwwwww!
Dachshunds are awesome! You gotta respect an animal that's bred to go face-first into a badger hole!

2 Likes

I think my sausage dog was bred to burrow under warm blankets. Everytime we took hot towels out of the clothes dryer he'd jump into the basket. His little bod would relax so much you'd think he was boneless.

1 Like

Lazy and cuddly doesn't necessarily exclude bravery.

Plus, every dachshund I know has a slobber-arm (aka tongue) capable of 100 mph.

1 Like

Thank you as well i am also a nutty football girl who watches all the games and follows all teams. Really not too comfortable posting as a lot here are way more knowledeable than me. OSKEE WEE WEE

4 Likes

True enough. When he was younger a big friendly Labrador took a shine to him and wanted to play. Those big 'Lab legs' were like clubs to a small dog. After a few minutes of big-dog pawing (like a baker kneeding bread) my little sausage attacked... and it was hilarious.

He always got along with other little dogs but the bigger ones stressed him out.

We may think we are knowledgeable or talk a good game. That doesn't mean there's any truth to the impression.

Join in. Have fun.

3 Likes

yaaaay another football girl who watches a lot of CFL!

welcome :grin:

2 Likes

I would hope that you post more often. @GridironGirl has now become active as well. I wouldn’t worry if you think you know less than others. There are many knowledgeable fans on this forum and most are happy to share that knowledge without being condescending about it. I have learned a lot in the last year, so much in fact that almost anyone will tell you I am now the most knowledgeable fan on here. :rofl:

You should probably reconsider your choice of team, however.

1 Like

Most of us just think we know so much :slight_smile:

Way more opinion than knowledge here and all are equal even if some of us dont know it. :slight_smile:

and there is nothing wrong with being wrong. Heck, it even happens to me a time or two :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i don’t judge folks here on their football knowledge. only on their post quality/ behaviour. for ever thing i know about football, or anything else, someone out there knows hella more about it than i do.

3 Likes

LOL ahh been hooked since a youngun sneaking in to Ivor wynn. BC however is my west team. Not a cat person at all lol, except for football.

1 Like

Than you all for being so kind :black_heart::brown_heart::black_heart::brown_heart::black_heart::brown_heart::brown_heart:

2 Likes