thanks team

Been away from the board for some time but I was lucky to be able to make the game in Ottawa. We were all proud to be there as Ticat fans... I dont recall ever hearing a hushed stadium silence like the one that surrounded Luke Taskers (almost winning) TD grab.... will never forget it.. It was great and a tribute to our team....

I just want to say a heartfelt thanks to all of you... the team management, the coaching staff and the players.. including those injured throughout the season in The Cause... (If any of you guys are reading this THANKS! from a fan whose been cheering you on from when I was a kid and watched the games through cracks in the Lottridge fence... )

I will never forget how close we came on Sunday. The City of Hamilton and the fans should be very very proud of the character of this Band of Brothers...

John Barrow and the guys up there salute you. A THROWBACK TO THE 1960S teams that made us all proud...

Next year!

Oh and Henry Burris.... the recent interview where he talks bitterly about taking a dagger to the heart of the team that dropped him (us) Grow Up and Shut Up ....Football is a business and your smile is transparently phony. I can see why teams let you go.. .whine...whine.. whine... You might win the MVP but I will never forget that deer-in-the- headlights look when the ball flew over your head in the Grey Cup. Its not all about you Henry.. it never was and never will be... :cowboy: