Thanks for beating Toronto for a change

Assuming this was one of Hamilton's standard 5 wins a season, I'm glad that this time it was against the Argos instead of against the Bombers like always. Every year Hamilton seems to knock the Bombers down a playoff position thanks to an upset win.

I'm not saying Hamilton won't be a contender this year, because they look great, but if this is going to be a repeat of the past 5 years I'm glad that it went the other way for once.

Gee, thanks :frowning: ... a backhanded compliment if I ever heard one!

Well buy the looks of it, ti-cats will be 2-1 :open_mouth:

why so many negatives??? Hamilton played great! I could see this in the Montreal hamilton game last week! hamilton showed some lots of positives in that game despite getting hammered. I saw alot of the same stuff but executed to a T while improving on their mistakes made last week! I dont think this was just another fluke win!!! this is just the start of what is to come!

Assuming this was one of Hamilton's standard 5 wins a season, I'm glad that this time it was against the Argos instead of against the Bombers like always. Every year Hamilton seems to knock the Bombers down a playoff position thanks to an upset win.

I'm not saying Hamilton won't be a contender this year, because they look great, but if this is going to be a repeat of the past 5 years I'm glad that it went the other way for once.

I'm pretty sure it's wiennierpeg that's going to be held to 5 wins this year my friend. :stuck_out_tongue: Especially after we bury you guys 3 times this year...

That's a rather bold statement, do you get this worked up on Christmas Eve too??

ILoveHamilton wrote: Quote:

I'm pretty sure it's wiennierpeg that's going to be held to 5 wins this year my friend. Especially after we bury you guys 3 times this year...

That's a rather bold statement, do you get this worked up on Christmas Eve too??

It's called trash talk! :wink: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trash_talk
Trash-talk is a form of [b]boast [/b]or [b]insult [/b]commonly heard in competitive situations ([b]such as sports events[/b]). It is often used to intimidate the opposition, but can also be used in a [b]humorous spirit[/b]. Trash-talk is often characterized by [b]hyperbolic, figurative language[/b], e.g., "Your team can't run! You run like honey on ice!"

It's called arrogance, of which we have no right to just yet.... ONE game a season does not make!

Haha fair enough, I'll agree with you actually, trash talking is by definition arrogant. It's also fun, for me anyways.

It'll be fun for the topic starter when they dig up this thread after we lose one to winnipeg too... :stuck_out_tongue:

lol one can only hope that doesn't happen

When will we start believing that this team deserves to win? I liked Charlie's speech before the home opener when he told the team "you've earned the right to be successful". Statistically, they are way ahead of the curve. It's taken over 6 games to get a win the last few seasons. Winning decisively in week 2 is a big plus. The win was based on a solid game plan and flawless execution. It'll happen again, and again and again. We deserve to expect victories people. Believe it!