Thank You Ronnie

The 46 man roster is active...

42 players play
4 players are reserve players that cannot play.

There is a 4 game injured reserve and a 9 game injured reserve.

There is no 1 game injured reserve, therefore Cotton, Holmes and Boreham are all NOT on injury lists or they would have to miss 4 games. They were on the 46 man but not playing.

Notice the cuts came after game 4? This would also mean that Anthony Davis is on the 9 game roster and cannot play until game 10.

All players on the 46 man roster earn full salary.

Hope that covers all of it.

i think lancaster earned the right to be given the benefit of the doubt in 03 especially considering the circumstances.....marshall didnt earn any right to lay an egg last year and the start this year was unacceptable. this is a professional league and although it is nice to bring a guy along and watch him grow into a good coach this is supposed to be done in college and if you cant transfer it immediately to the pros or show the ability that you can...beat it.

I watched the Lancaster press conference video in the video gallery. Ron seems upbeat and raring to go. Nice comments about Cavil. I hope Kwamie has a big game tonight and that the team can win one for Greg and Ron!

Once this team gets off the schnide and gets confidence in themselves, watch out. I hope the turnaround starts tonight on the field!

Oski Wee Wee,

I loved this quote...

"I dont know whether or not Jamie is injured, it doesnt matter.. we're giving the kid a shot"

Says alot about the confidence Ron has...