Thank-you Mr. Braley

Yesterday I came home to find a package from the BC Lions had arrived. I was very surprised to receive a complimentary copy of the Bob Ackles bio "The Waterboy". David Braley has sent one to every season ticket holder as a thank-you. Completely unexpected and I had been prepared to go out and buy it.

Just another example of what a class organization and man this is. I'm proud to be a season ticket holder when there are people like this running the club.

The book itself is a great read ---good detail on things like Printers, hiring Wally and of rebuilding the franchise.

Kudos to the team! :smiley:

Very classy move given Lions season ticket holders were mostly likely to buy this book.

Wonderful gesture by Mr. B and the Lions. Half way through the book and it is full of great stuff.

I did find the choice of photos in the book quite odd. Lots of proud family photos, to be expected but predominantly NFL-related photos, particularly Jimmy Johnson and crew. Nary a photo of any Lions players. One team photo of the '54 team and that's about it. Strange.

My son just told me his company got their book delivered today. Nice touch by the Lions!

I plan on picking one up

It will be on my Christmas list, (The lineup at my sons office to read the book is long!)

It was a very nice way to say thanks to the season ticket holders. Lions are the class of the league in every way.

Well done LIONS !!