Thank You Kevin Glenn

I just wanted to say thank’s to Kevin.
We may not have won the Grey cup with him, but he did bring us out of the basement to the play offs the last 3 years and I think you have to respect that.

of course.
Glenn certainly brought the Cats to a respectable level, especially considering the "dark days" of 2005-2008 (shudder)

and young gun Tate may need Glenn for stability purposes this season, his first as a full time starter.

I wish him well in Calgary (except vs the Cats) :thup:

Thanks so much KG, not just for your on field success with our team but also your off-field community work.It was a pleasure to have met you and I hope there's no hard feelings, I hope to see you do well in CGY (except against us)
Show Huff that Tate isn't the QB that everyone thinks he is, take his job!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik

There certainly were some good highlights in his time in Hamilton. None better IMO than the east semi this year. I made the trip to Montreal to see the game in person and it was one of the greatest games I have ever seen. Kevin was a big part of that game and I will always have fond memories of his time with the Cats.

I am however always excited to see change when things have gotten stale. Like when Allen came to the Hammer in 92 after the horror that was 90-91.

Thanks for your tremendous contribution towards bringing the Tiger Cats to respectability, Kevin.

You demonstrated the classy kind of guy you are right from the time that you arrived in Hamilton.

when team management designated Quinton Porter as # our 1QB for team marketing purposes.

You aren't the NFL prototype 6 ' 4 " 228 lb QB but you sure know how to play our Canadian game.

What a season you had when you first took the reins as our # 1 QB from the start of a season.

You will always be remembered for that, the best year statistically of any QB in Tiger Cat history,

and for beating the perennial Grey Cup contender, Montreal, in this year's Eastern Division final.

Last year's team was inconsistent. It sure didn't help you when they traded away veteran receivers

Arland Bruce and Maurice Mann and the chemistry that you had developed with them for two years

in the name of developing tall and speedy raw rookie receivers. Life isn't always fair is it Kevin?

You have got a lot more good football in you. Thanks again for you time here. Go get'em in Calgary!!

Thanks Kevin for all you did for the Ti-Cats and there fans, and also thanks for all you did for the community, you lifted a lot of peoples hopes during your time here and I say Thanks for that!
All the best Kevin! OSKEE WEE WEE! :thup:

I hate to see a guy like Kevin go. I wish him all the best and would like to thank him for the work he did here both on and off the field.

I agree and wish KG the best.

Informative interview of Kevin Glenn by Drew on his blog.
Good luck to Kevin...I like his attitude towards the trade.

I think Kevin deserved better than he got from a lot of the fans here. I think the excessive criticism and berating he received from a big chunk of the fanbase was unfair and uncalled for. I still think we may see Kevin Glenn lead a team to the Grey Cup. Too bad it won't be with Hamilton.

Thank you Kevin Glenn for the huge part you played in turning this team into a contender again.

That's who Hamilton fans are.They want change and when change is brought, they find as many flaws as possible and start calling Obie names.Yet if we were to release Obie, then people would be raging about that also.There's no pleasing Ticat fans, so don't even bother trying :lol:

Couldn't agree with you more.

I really hope Glenn gets a Grey Cup win or two before his career ends (as long as Calgary isn't meeting Hamilton in the final)

Kevin: You showed Hamilton fans some good work on and off the field.

Unfortunately you were made to play for a coaching staff who used a playbook

from the middle ages.

I hope the trade works out well for Calgary and for Hamilton.

Work towards that #1 QB spot and good luck to you.

That's who Hamilton fans are.They want change and when change is brought, they find as many flaws as possible and start calling Obie names.Yet if we were to release Obie, then people would be raging about that also.There's no pleasing Ticat fans, so don't even bother trying :lol:[quote]

I check out other teams forums and have noticed the exact same behavior. They were calling for Wally Buono' head at the beginning of the season in BC and look at them now.

Anyways, thanks Kevin for many great memories and your fantastic community work.

I echo the general sentiment of this thread.

Kevin Glenn was the consummate professional. Despite the lack of confidence, loyalty, and respect shown him by the coaching staff the man never complained, and always gave his all for the team.

While his time here was cut short he has every reason to be proud of his accomplishments. From the single season passing record to his various comeback game saving/winning drives, to his playoff performance in Montreal this past season - Kevin Glenn can leave with his head held high.

Above all, Kevin Glenn was a positive person, and positive force in the community. Yes, indeed, a great big oski wee wee, and thank-you to Kevin Glenn. All the best in the future, sir.

Thank you KG