Thank you Guelph...

…for hosting my Ticats this year. You are a big part of who we are as a team. Guelph is officially my second favourite city in Canada.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

Love and support the Storm.

Fantastic job all the way by the people in Guelph for sure! :thup:

Although I was never around to watch a Game this year in Guelph, my family always had a blast and will miss driving to Guelph for games! Thank You Guelph! :thup:

As Guelph 2013 is now officially a part of Tiger Cat history, I think the 'Cats should incorporate the red and black checkered pattern into the website to acknowledge this year's experience.

Or ... The Box J Boy's may want to adopt this pattern as their alternate tartan.

Thank you Guelph, you've been an exceptional neighbor to us, you welcomed us into your city and made this season a memorable one. I hope some of you guys make the trip to Hamilton next year. Take Care.

I am sure it has probably already been thought of, but if not, I say if (and it is a big if) we win the Grey Cup the parade should be in Hamilton of course with a reception outside city hall but then either the same day or the next day the Cup/players should be brought to Alumni stadium for a huge celebration and thank you to the people of Guelph and all those who supported the Cats this year by going to Guelph or from Guelph themselves. They all deserve it!!

Be it ever so humble, there was no place like home.

Thanks for giving us a place to play, Guelph and U of G. It was more than I imagined it would be, and aside from the sketchy weather at times the gamedays have given me some great memories.

I think team staff went above and beyond and really did a terrific job making the most out of limited and cramped facilities, and there are things I hope they can replicate at THF (the large party area on the west side for example).

No doubt I will really appreciate the seating at the new stadium though. Especially the leg room. 8)

Regardless, hats off to all who were responsible for making Alumni Stadium a home-away-from-home.

(originally posted by me here: http://ticatfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1379)

Well said, Ty.

I haven't been able to get to a home game for many years, therefore did not get to Guelph until the playoff game yesterday. I enjoyed every minute of it. The staff I encountered were most friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was fun and electric, the seating was good (no slivers to worry about). As much as I loved Ivor Wynne, I didn't miss it that much. After yesterday, I can totally understand the raves and the many complementary words from those who enjoyed what you've provided so well.

Thank you , Guelph for hosting all of us and our team. It's too bad that we can't bring the new stadium there!!!