Thank You Guelph

As a long time fan of the Tiger-Cats I would like to say Thank You to the City of Guelph and the people for hosting the Tiger-Cats this year. The Video of the Tiger-Cats in Guelph to thank the City by this organization is first rate and well done as all media from the Tiger-Cats has been well presented and professionally delivered.

The City of Guelph, The City of Hamilton, Mayor's, Bob Young and Management of the Tiger-Cats and staff, Fans and staff of Alumni Stadium and the University of Guelph have done a great job in hosting the team this year as our home stadium while the new Tim Horton's Field is being constructed in Hamilton.

I really take my hat off to the City of Guelph in welcoming fans of the Tiger-Cats and the CFL from across Ontario and our proud Nation and TV viewers from across North America who have shared in the Guelph experience with the Tiger-Cats.

Well Done Everyone, One more game to come, we look forward to it!!!

Agree Bigcat! The weather wasn't always the best, coffee not around and few other hiccups to be expected like the band playing when the play is on but by and large for sure, very well done indeed. :thup: