Thank god it's Over!

Well the season is officially over. Thank god!

Keeping in mind that I'm still ticked off after just watching us lose a winnable game (again)... here are my thoughts on the season that was...

Positive:

Chris Williams - Do I really need to explain why?
Avon Cobourne - Professional through and through. Thank you for coming back!
Andy Fantuz - I love his hustle.
Henry Burris - 5,000+ yards, 40+ touchdowns.
Luca Congi - Trying to replace Medlock was no easy challenge but he did a great job.

Negative:

George Cortez - Now I know why this is your first head coaching job. Terrible decisions all season long.
Casey Creehan - I don't think I need to explain why but simply put... when 40 points isn't enough to win games something is wrong!
Sam Giguere - All the that hype over the past few years... for what?
Henry Burris - Sandwiched between sensational games were total train wrecks filled with ridiculous turnovers.

One more negative:

Our defensive MOP, Rey Williams. There are enough threads on why he stinks!

I have to agree with you on the points you make here.

I would like to thank players like Williams, Cobourne, Congi, and Stala for being reliable throughout much of the season, and keeping this team from being completely unwatchable. Those players deserve better than this. Incompetence from much of the rest of the players and coaches on this team are the reason this team's season is over.

As for what's wrong with this team, I'm not sure where to begin.

This season was simply a disaster. And I suppose we can be thankful that it's all over. That's looking on the bright side.

Always look on the bright side of life... [whistles]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU