TE's in the CIS

It is obvious TE's are not used much in CFL... What about the CIS? (Canadian Interuniversity sport)

Not whole lot. at least not out West. don't know about the East

This girl I dated once had a pretty tight...oh you mean football......????

Have to agree with Billy, Didn't see TE often. Some times on third and short they would be put in as extra blocking.

BC used them against Montreals blitzing defense last year.

I've seen them in The BC Junior football league a few times. Chilliwack uses them from time to time.

The rumour is now spreading everywhere: Sportsmen f*cked a tight end !

In my dreams....sigh.....

Read the post...dated!

Still better than having a slutback.

Reminds me of a joke.

A QB was in divorce court. The judge asked "On what grounds?"
The QB looked at his lawyer puzzled.
"Infidelity, she slept around on you." whispered the Lawyer..
Again the QB had a puzzled look.
The lawyer growled. "You thought you were getting a tight end, but got instead a wide receiver."

The QB nodded his head.

Better watch it Sportsmen,Detor will be sending you messages!!!

oooo man that must hurt Detor .....BTW who is Detor? Anyway I am so glad those ZINGERS were not meant for me.
I would be ROF..L...err..... grovling at your feet by now, had you directed those well thought out, only used 40 or 50 times before barrages of venom!!!

And Just imagine if you actually got mad at Detor... WHOA!!

I have come to the conclusion that this person has serious Mental Problems.
Like jm02... I will start to ignore her for she has no use or revelance on this board, I made her look like a fool and yet she persists... Anyone know if Doctor Phil is online?

I will only use happy faces in response to her posts since she cannot read.

:lol:

Your called detor.Why your little thing is called dentor.
Anyways,You won $hit.You have yet to say any smart thing about your little riders.All you say is that you dethrone me.Bring it on little boy.
Your just a typical rider fan that doesn't know anything about football.If you do,you don't say anything about your rider facts.Why?Because I would stuff those facts right back at you.
I can hardly wait until my AAAAARRRRGGGGOOOSSSSS destroy your riders on the 23rd.Hey how does it feel to be 4 and 6.Hey how does it feel to have only 2 Grey Cups.Hey how is your record against my AAAARRRRGGGGOOOOS in the playoffs.Hey,I can go on, and on.Your team sucks.Now, you can say Saskargo only says riders suck.Well they do.Then you say you dethroned me.Well once again you are an idiot.That ius all you can say.Well if you are going to dethrown me.Then bring your little rider facts up.Or will you just give me a happy face.To me you have already said that you are defeated.Can't comeback with anything to say.So you will say you dethroned me.You are a dime a dozen.You make me laugh.
Bring you r little rider facts on.I dare you!!!!

I think she likes you dentor

:lol:

Hey Tvor theres a pesky little fly buzzing around these posts ..wanna swat it for me please.. sorry I cant, laughing too hard..... :lol: :lol:

Dentor when you post a happy face.It shows that I win the bashing.Put your little tail between your legs and run and hide.Thank you.Just shows that once again I'm queen.

No his happy faces are to tell you he is above posting retorts to you. I would rather he would just ignore you then make frivolous posts. but hey he can do whatever he wants.

Once you realize that this is not about who is Queen or King, or winning anything, then maybe you will become a functioning member of this little society.

Billy the little joker.
Good comeback!!!!
Man you are good.

that wasn't a comback. and there was no joke. I am just trying to explain things to you. When you see someone doesn't understand things, and is just standing there like a deer in headlights. I try to help them.

It is called defeat Billy.
I gave them the chance to back up their facts.Then they both hide their tales in between their legs and run.Typical rider fans no facts to back them up.In other words you must be the deer.Thjis is why I'm the queen of bash.
Turd came back with some knowledge.I told himwhat I thought.He know his football.
Jmo2,and detor don't have facts to back there statements.Kind of sounds like you Billy boy!!!!

sask didn't you say you would be nice! :slight_smile:
i know it is tough sometimes.