terry vahugn h

terry vahugn has not signed any where do u think he might end up back in steel town ?

Hey I heard alot of good things about this player!

Retirement.

Mookie Mitchel would be a better pick up.

Maybe if he didnt run his mouth off before he left.

No. I think he is done.

I doubt this was even discussed as an option for us or he wouldnt have been released so early.

They may both be done.

god i hope he don't come back.

Terry Vaughn should have retired a Eskimo-IMHO

Never! Needs attitude ajustment...

I`d prefer (gasp) Yeast.

Younger, faster, but still a knob.

Those who know me, know that I dont like Yeast. At all. Therefore, it aint gonna happen…

What did he say. And can you really blame him after the way the little dictator treated this team through the media.

(Drexl) What did he say. And can you really blame him after the way the little dictator treated this team through the media.
I don't know what he said, but based on what you say, Drexl, I can certainly understand Yeast's frustration as a Ticat. I acknowledge that Lancaster had a long and illustrious career, but I have never been one of his fans.

By the same token, it was not a ripe for "Up With People" atmosphere... :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I could read back some ticats.ca forum transcripts which stated far worse about the team, so that has to be taken into consideration...

There was a need for "culture shock therapy" and I think Marcel, Charlie, and the staff have delivered that.

Oski Wee Wee,