Terry Grant # 21 AT MINI CAMP ?

Anyone know if running back Terry Grant # 21 is out there at MINI CAMP ?

He's not there.

Bakari Grant is sure there, you just know BG is going to be one kick ass receiver this year. :thup:

Dang! Exciting player.

CHCH says Grant is still recovering from his injury.

None of the injured players are there.
He should be good to go for training camp though.

Fingers crossed. I'd really like to see them dress him as our returner / backup RB. From the limited time we got to see him play last year, it looked like he has amazing speed (still some dispute about which of him or Williams is faster), and some pretty nice moves. Whether he'll be able to make those sharp cuts after his injury is still to be seen. As I said, fingers crossed.

Whether he'll be able to make those sharp cuts after his injury is still to be seen. As I said, fingers crossed.
yes, hopefully Grant will fully recover and regain form from this horrendous injury. (where is the fingers crossed icon?)

A similar type injury to Joe Theismann (comminuted compound fracture) ended his career, although contemporary surgical intervention has improved dramatically in recent years, so Grant has a fair chance to return to seminal form.

I hope. :expressionless:

All best wishes to Terry Grant and the other injured players for a speedy and complete recovery, and hope to see them back on the field come camp time. :thup: :thup: