Terry Bradshaw's physique

He's kind of fat. Probably diabetic.

Interviewing Ram players right now and he's out of shape.

2 Likes

Pretty lame man, how old is he? He actually doesn't look too bad.

4 Likes

It’s a good thing we aren’t required to submit recent photos of ourselves to be part of this forum.

4 Likes

uncool

2 Likes

Fatter, thinner... it's all relative.

IMHO if Bradshaw wants to look thin he needs to stand beside fat people. My strategy for him would be to go out and hire the fattest slobs capable of walking and stick to them like glue whenever a camera is present. :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

You would think Terry would realize he's a role model in the world of pro football and should make physical fitness and proper food choices a part of his lifestyle.

Shame on you people who don't take pride in your appearance and make physical fitness a part of your daily routine. Working out adds more years to your life and more life to your years.

This applies to cigarette smoking too but I've already gone down that path in another post.

2 Likes

Bradshaw has no obligation whatsoever to make himself look as you wish him to appear or how anyone else wishes him to appear. That is entirely his personal choice. As well morally speaking he or anyone can smoke cigarettes if they wish to do so. You may not like it, but tough beans.

4 Likes

So, according to - Terry Bradshaw - Wikipedia he's 73 years old.

Are you concerned about his health @EZ_Football?

We've already discussed cigarette smoking. Let's don't open that issue again here. There's second hand smoke so that limits where you can smoke...morally speaking.

1 Like

That would be like Jim Fixx made physical fitness a priority. For those who don’t know, Jim was a running guru and author, with “The Complete Book of Running” becoming a #1 bestseller. Jim died of a heart attack at age 52 while running.

2 Likes

Yes I understand that with second-hand smoke but smoking legally is just that, smoking legally and doesn't carry any moral obligation asterisk if someone does smoke legally. Be careful, this thread might get locked down because it's not primarily concerned with the sport of football or sports as I was just told talking about Hollywood here isn't about entertainment. :rofl:

1 Like

Tough beans and hot coffee. The newest, most explosive diet trend yet. :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

Hmm, misinformation there I'd say. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well I don't care how he looks, I'm just tired of him on my screen and that was true in the last century. All the yuck, yucks were old a very long time ago.

2 Likes

I'm going to believe him and not demand evidence!

2 Likes

what do you think of tubbo lard bellies linemen?

Mental health is another issue SOME ignore too .... Check it out.

1 Like

Oh yeah? Here are glowing testimonials from two of our happy Tough beans and hot coffee dieters:

Miss Demeanor writes,"Amazing! I crapped my pants just reading the instructions!!!"

Bolt Upright says, "I'm running out of clean underwear thanks to Tough beans and hot coffee."

Disclaimer: Users should stay away from open flames. Tough beans and hot coffee may cause a cataclysmic explosion extinguishing all life on Earth. Your pants may not fully contain the blast.
Boooom

5 Likes

…curious to know if the reverse of those ingredients, hot beans and tough coffee, causes similar reactions?

3 Likes

Now you're talking 'Black Hole' butt physics (complex, stinky and really nasty to look at). Nothing, not even farts can escape its extreme gravitational pull.

Einstein once mused, "All Super Laxative explosians if reversed should result in Super Implosians of equal and opposite magnitude. Our ability to blame the guy standing next to us would then increase by MassFart times the Square of Light (Mfart x C²)... otherwise known in lay man's terms as the 'he who smelt it dealt it theorem' as it applies to theoretical physics."

Nasa would go on to prove Einstein correct during the famous 'pork and beans experiment' carried out in a weightless environment aboard the space shuttle in the 1990's.

5 Likes