Terrell Owens attempts suicide

Wow reading this was a shocker!
http://www.mytelus.com/sports/article.do?pageID=sports_home&articleID=2396993&lid=today+box

A shame if this is what has happened, this guy needs big time help to get his life back on track.

It doesn't surprise me at all. While he is a talented player, he's a wing nut. Always has been and looks like he always will be.

You guys... It wasnt a suicide attempt... It was a reaction to the painkillers for his broken hand.

there are two conflicting reports, jman.....late last night TSN said the painkiller story, but this morning they were reporting the suicide spin.....

After watching T.O.'s news conference on NFL Access network, I will give him the benefit of the doubt, and that it was a reaction of a bad mixture of pain killers and supplements. I believe that can happen to anyone, and it did to Owens. He should thank his publicist, who , IMO, did the right thing in calling 9-1-1. This whole is getting more attention than it should, but this proves once again that superstar atheletes and celebrities are human and make mistakes.