Terrel Owens tries to commit suicide

Could we see him in an Argo uniform next year?

[url=http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-cowboys-tosuicideattempt&prov=ap&type=lgns]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=a ... &type=lgns[/url]

Ya I can just see the headlines.

T.O. goes to T.O...

I think football should be the least of his worries right now. I hope he gets the help he needs. Very sad

Some report this as an adverse reaction to painkillers, and other's report this as a suicide attempt.

Why would he attempt suicide?

Makes no sense.

Attempting suicide never makes sense.

If that is what it was, I hope he gets help and can get his life in order.

Let's hope it wasn't that, but a medication reaction.

wow, money and fame and he does this, something is wrong somewhere. Maybe Ricky Williams coming up here is not a bad thing for him, may have prevented this T.O. like situation if he had any inkling of doing so.

HE DID NOT ATTEPMT SUICIDE!!! It was on the score...BREAKING NEWS: Cowboys Terrell owens has severe allergic reaction to painkillers....no suicide attempt...this is just the media trying 2 make him look like a mental case lol, so he's fine enuf bluff

Yeah, and who said it, his publisist. Rule #1 in life: never believe anything that comes out of a publisist’s mouth.

I bet Kurt Cobain’s pub said he was just cleaning his gun when it accidently went off.

T.O. did not try to commit suicide. Do you honestly think he would be out of the hospital and at practicwe the following morning if he did?

Yes I do. The police report said it was an attempted suicide attempt, he said he was trying to harm himself, his friend said he had to pry two pills out of his hand that he was trying to swallow after already taking six. Everything going on now is damage control by the Cowboys and Owens publisist.

I agree with Drexl, police reports don't lie.

Could explain the way he has been acting the last few seasons !!!!

This Poor Guy
I would not trade Places with him for all Fame and Money..

Everyone Watching your Every move..
Nothing like Being The Ant Under the Magnifying Glass

Dont worry he is well paid for his troubles . He loves attention that`s for sure !!!

Never beleive anything the media says.

If the media says the earth is round, dont get to close to the edge.

If he had of attempted to commit suicide he would automatically be placed in for a mandatory 24 hour minimum physc eval. The pd report stated the call came in from 911 dispatch saying another party later determined to be the publicist had called in claiming they had found Mr Owens in a semi concious state with an empty pill bottle on his bedside table...therefore this makes the police report a reflection of informations given to dispatch and what they were assuming to respond to.
My best guess is that given these circumstances they have to file the report as to what dispatch called it and then do a follow-up report as to the actual findings or circumstances....same as we have to do with our runsheets in the fd.

Between this and the Tie Domi crap, I think I'm going to have to get a subscription to XM, or get an FM modulator so that I can listen to music at work.

You'd think that TO or Domi is royalty for cryin' out loud.

I didn't believe it when I heard it. A bit of a over-reaction on the initial police report.

I don't really believe it either. I actually believe TO. Not entirely sure why.. but I do.

uhgg...I'm so sick of hearing about him.

And it's true, Pinball will bring him to TO, so they can have a whole team of players kicked out of the NFL.