Tell the Bomber brass how u feel by boycotting home games!

LOL…better get up early on that day, Saint Truth…there’ll be quite a line up to do that…

I think going but putting a bag on your head is better! At least your still supporting your team!

oh and make sure its NOT plasitc!!! could be bad news!

With the mess Kelly has made you will be waiting a long time for good times.

With all the support Mike Kelly is getting on these threads we will see how many show up to the game. Can't wear a bag on head. Bauer will doing bag searches at gate. If you have bag he will take it away.

:roll: :roll:

The boycott that’s in full swing of remaining Bomber games. How many tickets have been sold to Toronto game ?

no boycotting the the game but lets wear kelly .fire the coach bags on our heads

They will have a good crowd, sorry to ruin your party. There is no boycott, people will be there to honor a legend. I won’t tell you who it is, as you don’t care. People who BOYCOTT are quitters and have taken the easy way out their entire lives. Real Bomber fans have character and just don’t jump on the bandwagon when things are good, like yourself. They stick it out during the bad times !
Sanjay answer me this , if we bankrupt the club, how are we going to resign players, match offers and attract free agents as we will have no money ???

The circus that has been ongoing with the Bombers and in National news we will be lucky to hold on to the good players we have now. Money will play no part. Just ask Lafors about his contract. Free agent players will not want to play for the Bombers with the present situation. You cannot relate the 2 in this situation. Bomber club has caused all the damage and image of Bombers around leaque is poor. We need to rebuild management first. Then we can rebuild the team. You have no clue what you are talking about and expressing yourself as if you think Kelly was your high preist.

The character you have is the same character as Kelly. Your preaching the same B.S. that Kelly was to the media.

Way to avoid the question… :roll:

If you mean, not being a quitter and being a fan through the rough times as well as the good times. Thank you for the compliment.

Once again sanjay, HOW CAN THE BOMBERS REBUILD WITH NO MONEY ? You never answered the question.

the difference between you and the rest of us = we know the sun will come up tomorrow, you think the world will be turned upside down instead.

i guess there’s always a doomsdayer in every group.

Kasps asked you a good question and that was your answer :thdn:

The Bombers have aprox 5 million stashed away. It will make no difference. I don't think any free agent would sign with the Bombers with all the garbage that is going on. A player would have to be stupid to sign with the Bombers. Next time you are at the tailgate party on the east side you had better stop drinking that cheap home brew. It's rotting out your brains.

Housedog, Your source please ? What you say means nothing !

They have 5 million stashed away. It’s a know fact. Do your own investigative work.

:roll:

Once a troll…always a troll…go away troll…spread your hate elsewhere troll…