Tell Me To My Face - Angelo Mosca's Autobiography

Lulu.com has launched their Canadian business with the release of Canadian sports legend Angelo Mosca’s autobiography, Tell Me To My Face.

Written by Hamilton Spectator columnist Steve Milton, Tell Me To My Face is an intimate, and surprising, story of Mosca’s journey from a hard-scrabble upbringing to playing in a record nine Grey Cups, becoming the most hated man in the CFL and wrestling as the infamous King Kong Mosca.

Steve Milton is one of Canada’s most prolific sports writers. He writes a daily column on international and major league sports for the Hamilton Spectator, was creative consultant on the award-winning TV documentary “Ice Storm,? and appears regularly on national TV and radio. “Tell Me To My Face? is the 20th sports book that Milton has authored or co-authored. He has been around the CFL in several forms – as a fan, aspiring player or journalist – for more than half a century.

To purchase your copy online, click here.

Tell Me To My Face will be available throughout Ivor Wynne Stadium for a special gameday price of $25 (including taxes) this Friday when the Tiger-Cats take on the Edmonton Eskimos. Mosca will be on-hand to sign copies of the book in the south concourse near the Balsam gate prior to kickoff.

On Saturday, Mosca will take part in a book signing at TigerTown Sports in Lime Ridge Mall from 11am-1pm. The book will be available at both TigerTown store locations this weekend.

Can't wait to read it. A definite purchase!

I bought our copy before the game and Ang signed it.
Haven't finished reading yet, but it is great reading. One caution - there are some naughty words, it is not a book for the pre-teen.

8) Are you kidding ?? Preteens know more "naughty" words than teenagers, and us old farts do !!! :lol:

I’m sure, would hope, that Mr. Mosca, given the opportunity, would apologize over that. If not then yes, I wouldn’t take a free copy of the book either but I’m guessing that would not be the case.

That post , sure is, kinda difficult, but yes, sorta hard , to understand,

8) RYCK, that's because the post that Earl was referring to was removed by the mods !!