Ted Rogers In Hospital

So wishing someone to be dead makes you no better than Bin Laden, a certain child rapist, drug dealers or abusers of women, that is some kind of company to be in, FYB.

I see, so everyone who wished Hitler dead was in the same company? I dont think so.

You never mentioned him, but to be honest, I wish they would have captured him before he committed suicide. You never wish for somebody to die, bottom line

oh but I do

Did you just seriously compare Ted Rogers to Hitler and child rapists?

No I don't think he did. Sambo was saying you never wish for anyone to be dead, and FYB was giving examples of people that teh world would be better off without.

I don't wish Rogers dead. I have no love for him, but he's not a terrible person. It's his personal choice to support NFL rather than CFL, that's hardy something to wish him dead for.

I do agree with FYB though. There are some people that I have no problem wishing they were dead.

I have no problem thinking the world would be better if certain individuals were dead, but my list is very small and doesn't include Rogers, despite his desire to kill the CFL. On the other hand, he wont get any "Get Well" cards from me either.

The only thing I wish in regards to him is that he'd go bankrupt. However, I dont think the American-wannabee Torontonians will allow it to occur :cry:

You must live a sorry life then… by no means does Ted Rogers deserve to die , or have someone wish he was dead. He have may have a different opinion than most of us on the CFL, but he does live in country where he has that right. It seems that the only opinions that are valid are the ones that are the “right” ones, according to you?

I will take this opprotunity to wish Mr. Rogers well, and hope he gets well soon.

I consider Rogers and Godfrey to be enemies of true Canada, USA wannabees, USA butt kissers, and total trash. I have no problem wishing people dead, as in this worldcountrysociety will be better off without them. I can however say I do not wish most of them to go to hell. Some will understand what a big difference that is, and many will not.

My whole point with this thread was to point out the irony of Teddy Rogers being in hospital with a heart ailment.
Since it was TEd And freinds who are looking to dance on the grave of Ralph Wilson, owner of the Buffalo Bills.
Its true irony.
I bet the fact Wilson may outlast Ted Rogers wasn't part of the plan.

Honestly, I think this topic has run its course...