Ted Michaels has a bad day.....

Thanks for the post, Mikey. It appears that those of us who appreciated it are in a minority.
Ted Michael's has had plenty to do with TiCat football over the years and likely will continue to do so.
I don't know him, but I like his work and I'm glad you were on the seen to get him to his event on time.
More importantly, I'm glad Ted wasn't injured.

Ted is nice guy
Very Opinionated for Journalist
I don’t Agree with him but He is Special

Don't bust on Mikey to bad fellas !!! There isn't a helluvalot of football happening as yet and it's refreshing to read some of the things going down in the Hamilton area. I would have given Ted a ride also but I would have made him promise to quit using some of his worn out phrases. By the way Mikey it's GO RIDERS this year !!!!

you know what,if we did'nt have topic's like mikey's thread or bulldog storries,then i would be very board on here,you gotta have threads unrelated to football in the offseason or theres nothing to talk about.good thread mikey

Gee, thanks to the last bunch of posters who bailed me out here....the rubber cheques are in the mail...lol

Now, get your butts over to Bob's NFLE thread as he needs some back-up too.....he's right! -----> tough crowd!...at least Bob has the currency handy to buy his own lunches....hahaha

:roll: :lol:

(Hey Steve!.....yup, I'll be a Riders fan also!) :wink:

I'm a fan of stories too. Speaking of which there are some interesting ones about a former Ti-Cat QB right now. I won't go much further than that, but the jailhouse rock might be playing soon.

Alannis Moresette ruined the collective’s definition of “ironic”. Perhaps her song was actually intended to be a satire. The only thing ironic about the song is that none of the things she describes are actually ironic.

As it is common for streets to be named after politicans, Mud Street is very appropriate.

There a many active football threads going on right now.

There is an Off-topic board for just such stories where everyone can read such things. That’s what it’s for.