Team Reward Points

I just received this email from the Ti-Cats. Do other teams have any similar rewards points programs. (I know teams will offer bonuses or discounts on items to season ticket holders - but do any others have as robust a points program as this for even non-season ticket holders - open to all fans?)

Hello Patrick Last month, you signed up for Ticats All Access - a free membership program open to all fans that provides exclusive at-home and in-game experiences to members.

We are happy to announce that you can now set your password on your Ticats All Access account and update your profile!

Follow the link below to complete your profile and begin to collect your Yards (also known as reward points) towards prizes and experiences. Features of Ticats All Access include:

• Collect Yards for all of your activity on ticats.ca including watching videos and reading articles
• 10% discount on merchandise at our Tiger-Cat Store and online
• Game Day Challenge – Predict everything in-game from the first touchdown to the game winner for bonus Yards and prizes
• Collect Yards to increase your chances for great Weekly and Game Day prizes
• The BIGGEST FAN Contest! Collect Yards all season for a chance to join the Hamilton Tiger-Cats for every home and away game of the 2016 Season

Go to your All Access Account NOW!

Set up your password and log-in before the Hamilton Tiger-Cats July 26th game vs. the Saskatchewan Roughriders for a chance to collect 500 bonus yards and a signed Brandon “Speedy? Banks jersey!

And if you haven’t gotten tickets already, there are still great seats available for our August home games at Tim Hortons Field. Visit ticats.ca to buy tickets now.

Oskee Wee Wee,
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club

I'm sure you can guess whether or not the Argonauts have invested in such a program. :lol: