team injury list weekly post time guidlines

Should teams post player list of injured personal buy a certain day of the week too allow fans knowledge, of who will miss next game or games.
NFL post list on thursday.If your on list you can not play that week…
Right now it;s hard to get information if a player may, or will miss due to injury,except 2 hours before game time… Maybe THURS a NOON EST submission time . YOUR THOUGHT? Sport pools are big value, and help leagues like CFL… IS Aland Bruce going to play game #1

Not a bad idea but what if someone on the list perks up overnight or something? Then they’re healthy but still can’t play.

Chances of that happening are low but who knows

Also why let the next team know who is injured

You seem to like replying to my posts ro1313. I think that you're always the next person to reply after i am

Na,
I have no life so I sit infront of my computer waiting for a new post :lol:

I Agree With Brianjo, It's A Really Pain To Have To Guess Whos Going To Be In The Lineup, I Remember From Eskie32001's Pool I Didn't Find Out That K. Kieth Wasn't Playing Till 5 Minutes Before And I Had To Sprint To My Computer And Type Like The Wind To Get My Change In In Time. B.C. Tends To Have A Pretty Good System For Showing Whos On The IR But There's No Garintee That They'll Be 100% Honest. I Think The League Should Make Team Submit A Depth Chart A Few Days Before Each Game That Then Gets Posted On This Site, Just So We Know.

Thats why I suggested that we keep the same picks all season, I think it would have been more interesting but thats just me.

I Agree With Brianjo, It's A Really Pain To Have To Guess Whos Going To Be In The Lineup, I Remember From Eskie32001's Pool I Didn't Find Out That K. Kieth Wasn't Playing Till 5 Minutes Before And I Had To Sprint To My Computer And Type Like The Wind To Get My Change In In Time. B.C. Tends To Have A Pretty Good System For Showing Whos On The IR But There's No Garintee That They'll Be 100% Honest. I Think The League Should Make Team Submit A Depth Chart A Few Days Before Each Game That Then Gets Posted On This Site, Just So We Know.
WELL SAID Bamboo..........

the teams have to declare their 40 man rosters 48hours (I think) before game time to the league. they don't show who is injured but do show who is playing or not playing. The esks site is a little slow posting it. Teams don't really want to disclose what injuries the players have unless its a nine gamer.