Team Canada = GOLD

Then I feel sorry for him. Heck even the Riders have won a championship in the last 30 years.

BURN

Go Habs Go

Please start winning again damnit

The Leafs are 7 points ahead of the Habs and have only played one game more. Even if the Habs had a win for the extra game the Leafs would still be 5 points a head.

And roughy Im gonna guess you like the Flames....... Well I cant trash them they are doing good and I kinda like them too. But if the leafs are not a winning team how did they win 6 in a row? But tell me if I'm wrong about you liking the Flames because then I might be able to say somthing.

Oh Yeah, Just remembered, The Flames and the Leafs play tonight. What a coincidence. Lets see who wins.

No I'm Habs fan too.

Go habs Go.

Hmmm, As a non Leaf, and non Hab fan, I have to give the win to roughy....Seems to me the Habs have more Cups than the Leafs.

a Habs fan saying the Leafs aren't a winning team?- sounds funny to me.

"Pogge the Goalie".....Very nice ring to it

Watching Pogge play for the HItmen is a treat. This kid is great an I am glad he is coming back to play. Sure missed him but good for the WJC team.

Out west, geo, quite a few people call their Employment Insurance cheques "pogey".....not sure about outside of Saskatchewan, but everyone here I know calls it that.....

Congrats to the Juniors and Brent Sutter. Great job.
We are a peaceful Nation (except at elections) :lol: but put us on skates and give us a hockey stick and look out.

How is it going DB? They did us proud!

That was amazing to watch, what an outstanding job Sutter did training these guys to win. That was dominating hustle and defence from Canada and the Vancouver crowd was awesome in the Gold medal game, they reminded me of a Montreal crowd with long ovations and singing, a crowd like that is worth at least a goal or two for the home team, excellent job Vancouver!
The cocky Russians were all saying how much more skilled and better they were than Canada, Malkin said they should beat Canada easily! Losers!!!!!!!!!!

The only downer is that Pogge and the Finiish goalie are both going to the leafs, which is a shame, because I would like to like Pogge, but it is now impossible!

.....not only did Malkin beak off, but Anton Khudobin mentioned that all of Saskatchewan would be rooting for him, since he plays for the Saskatoon Blades.....no offense, Anton, but you obviously don't know Canada too well.....

Again, you should stick with football too!

"Again, you should stick with football too!
[/quote]
"

Really?

Maybe you should mind you own damn business!

It is my business! Your insulting my Leafs!

You're an owner?? I doubt it.....

[quote="sportyguy03"]It is my business! Your insulting my Leafs![/quote

I ALMOST feel sorry for you! 1967 ha ha ha!
lets hope they don't win again until 2067!

Whos your favorite team?