TAMAN NOT MAKING ANY FRIENDS... HE HAS GOTTA GO

Well first day of free agency has come and gone and i am very pissed off at Taman. Yes we have Marlborough back, but Samuels looks as though he is out of here, same with Abou-Mechric.

Still No Qb News and why the hell did he trade Garrick Jones and a first round and fith round pick for this Gauthier Guy, is he that good (worth our third overall pick) he may be great for Canadian Depth, but not worth a first rounder.

He jumped in the DAVIN BUSH war with Edmonton and Saskatchewan, he had better sign some one to re-place Samuels..

Thelwell to Cow Town ... Hmmmm ... who has the best recieving core right now?

Well i give Taman 1 month to make something happen on D and in our QB situation, if he fails to do so without trading away the BB'S Future (again) i say kick his A$$ outta here.

C'mon Taman give yourself a smack in the head :x

...Samuels is a tough loss....BUT...we've out-bid Edm. for Davin Bushs' services ...and it appears thats who the esks. were really trying to sign...A lot of fans are up-set about losing Samuels...but if you go back to last season he was injured quite a bit...that concerned me...Bush definitely seen more playing time in Regina and is a solid db. ...Davin is a litle older than Samuels and with that comes more experience...we didn't do too badly... Losing Aboumechrek won't hurt us a great deal either...the deal for Gauthier takes care of that...and this guy is young and a canuck...former first rounder...i say we are looking okay on the 'o' line...soooo in the end ...IF ...Stanford cranks his bad knee during the season and is sitting the amount of time he did for the Bombers...i like Davin Bush.,...just my 2 cents... :wink:

Maybe you guys are just spoiled after Taman moved so fast year getting Barrin Simpson's signature on a contract, what was it, ten seconds after free agency opened?

But of course we all know they hadn't been talking before free agency opened.

Nudge nudge wink wink.

I think your wrong b&g4 and papa is a lot closer to what is going down.

Gauthier is fist rounder NI starting tackle, this is a great ratio move, 4 of our starting olinemen will now be NI.

Samuals would be a loss but Bush has proven he is one of the finest corners in the league and Samuals has proven he is injury prone.

Gauthier is 30 years old, not exactly a youngster. Maybe if Winnipeg moves him to RT with Wilson moving over to RG and leave Goodspeed at LT they'll be alright.

Winnipeg can't seem to hang unto their first round draft choice. Somebody always seems to get it out of Taman one way or another.

…yeah …but around about way…we get em back…(Gauthier a former no 1 draft)… Canadian o lineman are a very valuable commodity to have and the cowboys gave up a good one…Wilson by the way apparently is going to be asked to play ‘d’ this year …according to rumour…IF he takes it on…i think he’ll fit in quite nicely with Simpson and Brown…nasty …nasty… :wink: :rockin:

1ST ROUND PICK IN THE TRADE, WRONG NO MATTER WHAT, ESPECIALLY FOR A 30 YEAR OLD O-LINE MEN.

AND WHERE DID U HEAR THAT WINNIPEG HAS OUTBID EDMONTON FOR BUSH? IN REALITY WE ALL KNOW EDMONTON COULD AND WOULD OUTBID THE PEG FOR ANY PLAYER, IF WE DID THAN TAMAN FINALLY DID SOMETHING LOGICAL. AND TSN REPORTED THAT T.O WAS INTERESTED IN BUSH AS WELL AS MORGAN...HMMM......

WHAT ABOUT OUR QB SITUATION? ANY WORD ON WHO IS COMING IN TO TC BESIDES KEVIN...LOL...HOPE BANKS SIGNS SOON..

Taman letting sameuls was a real Fu.K up like wow this guy was a key part to this defence u better hope that we have a good defence this year or theres gonna be a piss'd off crowd

HMMM... Samuels and Morgan in Eskies Uniforms and Abou-Mechric in a Rider uniform, i think my point has been proven, Taman sucks and needs to go. Get's rid of a first round pick and a fith round pick and an import o-line man for well a 30 year old Non Import O-Lineman??? ratio or not, Taman is the dumbest waterboy (i mean GM) in the league, FIRE HIM NOW and get someone who doesn't trade away our future for wash-ups. Hate to say it but every other team is making great signings and we just keep giving away, it looks like a long 2007 season ahead of us (in last place) if Taman keeps this crap up ... Geez i have had enough of Taman's Bone Headed moves .. Let's trade steagal, Armstrong, Glenn and Roberts for more garbage (why not?) we in the basement this year anyway's (With Toronto)

...c'mon mate...if you can't see getting a canadian o lineman...for a guy G.Jones...who may not even play out the whole season (see Bommbers edition 06) then you have to re-assess....Good luck to Stanford...the only thing Taman did wrong in this case is not give Samuels more than he's worth...like deadmonton did....good source says a Bomber announcement of Bushs signing and another quality db is around the cornor...COULD be Ivory...
you know you can't sign everyone in free agency...but i do know the quality guys we have signed ....just keep saying to yourself Robert Bean...Malbrough...Malveuax....you'll feel better... :wink: :rockin: :thup:.

read the edm. journal, bluengold, with regards to the signing of Daven Bush...the report is the Bombers gave him a better offer ..so the esks. lost out... they then swooped in on Samuels...that;s from THEIR press... :wink:

what you mean he offered samuels just as much as edmonton so i dont know what the f… your talking about we lost to free agents big deal we have resigned…khan,brazell,Malbrough,Bean,Malveax,Brown,Milt,Hebert,Simspon J Just to name a few

Keep your pants on b&g4e, this is just the start of things, and dont blame BT for everything, Berry and Marshall make up the shopping list and BT just buys the groceries. The Bombers are signing proven starters, guys who will make a difference in the big picture, whether that is taent wise or a ratio move. We can now start to fill the holes at safety and linebacker with imports. If you thought the defence was solid last season I guarantee you this year is going to be even better. There is nothing that can be done about the back up qb issue, unless you want Nealon, so expect more auditions via college kids and nfl rejects.

....you guys completely missed the main point in b&g4e's rant..... :lol: .....

....btw, Gauthier is that good, hoping Jones is back.....

I agree with Papa... gee how many times have I said that? I've got to start posting faster so that maybe he'll agree with me one time.
Now for a history lesson. The Blue once had a free safety named Scott Flagel. He was top Canadian and recognized as the best in the league. So what did Kindly Cal and Mike Riley do? Traded him to Calgary for as I remember, a Canadian O-lineman and a draft pick. It seemed insane at the time, but then they signed Bennie Thompson. The defense gelled into one of the best to ever play, and the Bombers went to the Grey Cup.
Remember your history, Mr. Taman's future has not yet been seen.