Taman Comes Clean On Trade Rumours - CJOB Sunday Morning

Brendan Taman was on CJOB at 9:00 AM today and has put some speculation behind the trade rumours to rest.

He stated that he is not interested in Anthony Calvillo, But has contacted 2 other teams in regards to potential back-up QB's.

Kevin Glenn and Barrin Simpson are not going anywhere, but has stated he is looking for a QB to push Glenn in 07.

He is trying to keep th offence as it is and trying to add a reciever or SB to replace (no nems were mentioned)

And he is trying to find 2 reliable Halfbacks, as Berry stated he was frankly dissapointed in Marlborough and Malveux.

Look For A trade to invlove one or both of those guys and Brad banks, that is my specualation anyway's.

Latest Rumours not identified by taman is that Stegall is about 80% sure he will be back one more year. Bombers are looking at Marcus Crandell as a back-up QB, and on Tamans reciever radar are Jason Clermont and Ken-Yon Rambo (from B.C and CGY respectively)

Greg Marshall is one of the front runners for the job in Montreal and Hamilton, who would replace him as our d-cord?

Edmonton wants Armstrong .... LOL ..... what do they have to give us (nothing), isn't going to happen.

Any other off-season rumours please post, so we can have a good laugh.

Rambo is going no where!

crandle would be a huge signing IMO. id love to have marcus here as our back up, or to push kevin.

another thing is if taman trades malbrough and malxeuax, he better have 2 half back that are better, or ill be pretty upset lol. not thats thats a threat to him or anything. also, i doubt he'd get clermont or rambo, if he wants a good canadian thats reachable he should go for thelwell.

but ome improvement on D id like to see, is maybe bring in John grace for weak side to upgrade that position. have hebert and charlton(if he comes back) for strong side, and maybe train ian logan to start at safety, develope him.

but IMO, we dont need to really bring in any recievers. we need to develope eckert and franklin. both have very reliable hands, and franklin is an import with NI status. the only real trade/signing we need imo i marcus.

maybe steve morley, a real good ni tackle. he would also be huge.

Crandell is no longer an option (barring trade). He re-signed with the Riders.....was announced today.....

)quote blue&gold4ever

Greg Marshall is one of the front runners for the job in Montreal and Hamilton, who would replace him as our d-cord?

Edmonton wants Armstrong .... LOL ..... what do they have to give us (nothing), isn't going to happen.

Any other off-season rumours please post, so we can have a good laugh.
[/quote]
...Steve Barratto is a former head coach...says he does not want the job in Edm.....maybe he knows something we don't... lol..that also leaves him in the position for a head coaching postion (if he wants it)....along with a few others..I think its pretty safe to say our Greg Marshal will be around for another year with the BigBlue

also....Derick Armstrong has signed with the Bombers for another year plus option....says he really likes playing for the Blue n' Gold...we gotta love that...so Edmunchuck can keep dreaming..... :lol:

Apparently, Arland Bruce 111 wants to come back to the Peg, according Rick Harris who was on Browns Spinzone Monday night...

....well piggy he's welcome back.....you can't deny the guys talent////he's just got to check that racist and ref. attack crap at the door.....they were kind of unfortunate comments... that maybe he regrets... :roll:

Clermont isn't going any where either. I beleive they have extended his contract.

Well Clermont is injury proned and not as good as his year in 05 showed anyway's ... we have Armstrong back, which is awesome, pretty sure Milt will be around ONE more year, AJ3 is still a reciever (think the coaches forgot last year) and if Bruce wants to come back, i agree he has talent and would give us the top recieving core in the league, without a doubt. I know he isn't happy with T.O for some reason and maybe he's kickin' himself in the a$$ for not coming back to the BLUE. Crandell and Butler Re-signed with Saskatchewan, so that's not an option for the QB Taman is supposed to be looking at, maybe i say re-sign Banks to a lower contract (he will have to anywhere in the league anyway's) and give him more reps and you never know. I still say Jarius Jackson Would be a great pick-up for 3rd Stringer, maybe even 2nd or 1st, remember Khari was 3rd string with B.C when he came here, too bad he didn't work out after the first 2 years.... oh well either way 07 is looking good for the Boys In Blue :rockin:

Wow...can you imagine if Arland came back too? Really wouldn't matter who our QB would be then...LOL

Clermont injury prone? A guy rolls up on him and he misses six weeks makes him injury prone?

Dave Dickenson is injury prone. He's down once a year, but comes back just in time to win a Grey Cup. :wink:

who is Rick harris?
is that arlands agent or sumthing