talked to moreno during autograph session ..READ THIS

So what should Zeke have done. Say, you know Denny, oh gridiron god, you’re right. Wrong! His job as a captain is to tell is coordinator what he sees and a good coach would VALUE that input more than his own ego. He still has the power to make those adjustments to schemes and claim the credit. If this is true that he was shipped to spare Creehan’s ego, then I have just lost a ton of respect for Creehan as a coach and gained a ton for Zeke, for doing what a captain is supposed to. It just shows you how much he really is using his head out there. Could you imagine Sudsy shipping Joe Montford out of town because he asked to be given more freedom to roam to the quarterback? And then proves by action that he is right? Unbelieveable.

Good point. Also, our problem IS with the defence and not the offence, just look at the numbers. The defence needs to be changed up,(the club had no idea that Canada would pull this Lindros-esque type of thing) I know that we have a lot of upset armchair GM’s right now,however I think I have a little more faith in Obie’s decisions than the hind-sighted, mark my words, bite us in the a** crew that is preaching around here.

8) Rember that game in Toronto last year when Zeke was miked-up for TV purposes, and he blew his top when that joker of a Def. Coord we had was constantly not sending in the defesive signals for Zeke to tell his team mates !! Ed O'Neal was that guys name, and from the sounds of it Creehan is not much better than he was !!! :roll:

Lie: Hamilton is middle of the pack in time of possession.

Also middle of the pack in yards rushing allowed per game at 113, 2 whole yards more then Montreal allows per game

You know, we got it the FIRST SEVEN TIMES you posted this drivel.

What about last season.

Agreed completely.

Yes, he’s a very good linebacker, but consider he’ll be 30 and his best days are over. Timing has everything to do with this deal. This just may turn out to be a very good deal.

So what you are describing is dissension between a team leader and a coach of a team with an absolutely horrible defense.

To say one is right and the other is wrong based on THIS is ridiculous.

Also consider Moreno has played a total of only 1 and a half seasons.

Last.

Wrong according to these CFL stats we are 2nd last.

[url=http://www.cfl.ca/uploads/assets/CFL/2008_stats/reg_5.pdf]http://www.cfl.ca/uploads/assets/CFL/20 ... /reg_5.pdf[/url]

And how did that work?

The reason the Ti-Cats $uck so much is the defence and just as Charlie takes some blame for the team’s record, Zeke must take some of the blame for an absolutely horrible defence.

6th in an 8 team league. Only better than Winnipeg and Toronto.

With Tiggle leading the defence, we made it to the Grey Cup in 98 (losing on a last second field goal) and then came back and won it all in 99.

Not sure what you mean Kirk. It worked out great and I see no reason it couldn’t have been the same with Moreno. He was a huge piece of the puzzle on D that we could’ve built around for the next few years…just like Tiggle was when we brought him in.

I mean if you're equating his leadership effectiveness to Tiggle's, it's not working this year, nor did it last year.

Ah okay....I get it.

No agruments there...the defence as a unit is awful this season.

I have an idea....lets fix it by trading our best defensive player! What do you think?

(Okay, now I'm just being an idiot...I apologize.)

ppl u r losin your cool on one player , one player in foootball means nothing it takes a whole team to win or to lose, so some of u r not going to buy tickets because of one player....lol...come on things werent workin out, we werent winning...its a good way to mix it up it wasnt the hamilton zeke cats...!!!!!so lets play it out what u got to lose!!!

apparently, a few letters of the alphabet :stuck_out_tongue:

No, not an idiot. I get your argument, but I also get the opposing view as well and it very well might be the very idea of trading an “aging”, high priced MLB for a DE or DT and a draft pick which would address the most glaring need, a pass rush, albeit it in a non-guaranteed way.

LOL :lol: :lol: