Take that, Montreal!

Thorpe joins Eskimos

You guys may have stolen our cross-over spot, but we just stole one of your coaches! :lol:

Chief this would be good news if he was replacing the chipmonkey. But it is good news for the other 7 teams having the chipmonkey as head coach. The Als had good special teams so over all your right this helps the eskies.

I think its a package deal Chief, you get Thorpe, but you have take Beullefielle as well... :stuck_out_tongue: :lol: :lol:

I heard he was going back to Prider Nation. Hmmm must have heard wrong.

Screw that. We have enough useless coaches on the payroll. :lol:

But wait... I just remembered we also fired our offensive guy... Oh, sweet Jesus. :frowning:

I am sure chipmonkey will find another useless one to replace him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nightmares Chief, Nightmares!

Could it be Beullefielle?
Could it be Paopao?

Oh Chief, who will Machocia pick?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is spinning the bottle as we speak sporty!

You probably think you're being funny, Sporty, but that's not cool... :x :lol:

The worst part is if Danny plans on leaving as HC soon, which I could see, who is going to take over? We do not need Beullefielle! :?

Actually, I personally find even the thought of a Danny/Bellefeuille tandem to be friggin' hilarious...:lol:

That match up would please every cfl fan other then the eskimo fans.

...wonder if anyone would even show up to the games if that duo existed...

Thorpe's a good coach. Kudos to Edmonton for making this happen. Not sure why Thorpe would make a lateral move, though. Maybe he sees himself becoming DC if Rick Campbell ever gets the axe?

Sorry Chief, I'm trying to be serious, 8) 8) 8) but like jm02, Marcel / Danny combonation, well, Hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chief, now you know what the rest of us had to go through with those "lean" years. Calgary had F-Troop, We had Pezzim and "Billy Brick", Saskatchewan had Alan Ford, and now you guys have "Dancing Danny" Machocia.

I will offer you a "Peace Offering". I have my brown paper bag that I wore in the 90's. I can mail it to you if you like! :wink: :wink:

One more losing season and I could see that happening.

That would be very kind of you! :slight_smile:

Now Edmonton will win the Grey Cup.