Tait: Jefferson embodies Bombers' standard

Willie Jefferson stands six-foot-seven, tips the scales at 242 pounds and has transformed into an absolute menace to quarterbacks all across the CFL.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/11/29/tait-jefferson-embodies-bombers-standard/
1 Like

As I’ve said before, Jefferson is obviously in Winnipeg for the balance of his career. I was mildly surprised to learn that he wants to play several more years, even into his 40’s. We’ll see about that but Winnipeg is very happy to have him, especially coming off of the excellent year he had, being double teamed constantly as he says in the article. It would be nice if the Bombers also re signed Jackson and that he was healthy so that the force known as Jeffersoncoat could return next year.

1 Like

Jim Marshall played for the Minnesota NFL team until he was 42 years old. If Jefferson can last anywhere near that age, I may never see his final game.

1 Like

Smartest DE in the league and still one of, if not the most impactful defensive player in the league. Welcome back WJ05