Taaffe Juggles Cat Secondary

Non - Import Harden???

I think Milton got that wrong.

I think you know who proofs his stuff

Switching around our secondary?? What a new idea for us. :roll:

I would hate it if Anderson didn't wear a Ticat uniform again because I think he's going to be a great player. He's clearly not the only one who has a discipline problem and I remember hearing a lot about discipline and how the players needed to take accountability for that and blah blah blah, but I haven't seen very many changes in that regard.

This time you have. You can only tell a guy so many times and then you have to send him home.

You’re right, Anderson’s not the only one but, based on what I’ve seen on the field, he’s by far the worst. Who gets three major penalties in a few seconds of playing time?

Anderson while undoubtably talented does not compare to Bradley. I often wonder why he's been benched all season.

Same with Mariuz.

The efficacy of this move will be brought to bear immediately. All this juggling does nothing for stability or consistency.

Yeah, and it doesn't address the real problem: defensive coaching.

I think this was a "suspension"/learning thing for Anderson.

I honestly think he is very talented and i believe that this "leave" might be an opening him for to go him reflect, and possibly sort out his "issues".

I think because of the talent level the team really believes he can be something special and will give him an opportunity to be part of this team next season. I ahve a feeling that he's been told that if all goes well and he does come back next year that he will be on a very short leash.

"Personal problems" is plain smoke and mirrors.
Anderson shouldn't be back. He's got issues but it's not at home, it's in our home.
Dont let the door hit you on the way out Anderson.

Start Beveridge at safety wher he has impressed whenever he has been given a chance to play
Move Cody to where he belongs at halfback
Put Karikari on the corner where he was once an all-star
Leave Gordon on the other corner where he has been playing acceptably well most of the year
Leave Tiller at halfback
Bring Bradley into the line-up as the sixth back on second and long, or as a back-up for Gordon and Karikari.

That's four veterans and one rookie starting and a second year guy backing up - no reason why they shouldn't be as good as any backfield in the league

Coach Charlie - do it, and you can blame me if it it goes wrong.

Not bad TheBreeze, but you made one little mistake. Karikari was NEVER an allstar on the corner. He only played safety in Montreal, never the corner. He was allstar safety.

Personally I loved watching Anderson play ... he was quite ferocious when he wanted to be .. loved the passion. I hope he get it together, I'd love to see him back next year. Then agian I married a hothead :stuck_out_tongue:

I also liked watching Jykine last year ... and wondered what had happened to him.

I hope the cats arent stupid enough to cut this guy. he isnt as bad as everyoner makes him out to be. did you see what he did to draw the flag that got him pulled? yup he didnt do anything he pulled a guy off the top of the pile who jumped on late.

I am also happy that bradley might get his first start of the year (why his first?). he was amazing last year.

Agreed on all counts. I’m very disappointed in what has transpired and I hope it all works out for Dwight and he’s back in a Cat uniform next season. He’s a fiery player and on a winning team the fans would eat that up. It’s just not quite as welcome on a losing team. I’ve had the chance to talk to him quite a bit and he’s a great guy. I wish him all the best, wherever that takes him.

If Bradley comes in and shows well, I expect some serious anger from the fans for having him on the bench this long.

Oh, man, did you really have to give the fans ANOTHER thing to be angry about? :wink:

Anderson and most of the team.When the game is over its off to pizza and wings some where the jocks hang out. They probrally laugh over that fan who cared about the game and yelled at them to smarten up!

I meant teamspirit as feeling more compfortable with each other as a team!Did they play as a team this year? Thats another question!

That’s pure speculation on your part. Do you honestly think they feel as if they have anything to laugh about??

All in a day’s work…lol

I think some of the players felt that way last year the way they would laugh after being blown out time and time again.

One thing about this squad -- they sure don't look jovial when they're losing.

Exactly.