Taafe gonzo.....is Berry next???

..Word out of the hammer is that Taffe has been fired....no surprise...Berry could be on the firing-line next.. ....joining his pal in some capacity in Virginia.... :lol:

This is the story on TSN's website:

[url=http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=248850&lid=headline&lpos=topStory_main]http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=248850& ... Story_main[/url]

I wonder how Cats fan feel about Bellefeuille being the new head coach... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That might take him off the offence though, which would be a good thing in my opinion.

How about this scenario, this Friday here in Toronto.
The losing team will can their coach?

Wow! It will be a Career Match! ECW Style!

I initially thought Stubler would make a good coach. Maybe he will if he has a couple more years at the helm.

As for Berry, I don't know. He got to the Cup last year. Then he changed nothing it seems. You cannot continue success without change.

well if berry does he will walk out cuz the bomber office don't have the balls to fire him

Argotom, when I saw this topic listed, I was going to come here to post exactly what you posted, and I see you beat me to it.

I think you might be correct. If Friday’s game is a blowout for one team or the other, I think the losing coach will be looking for a new job.

I hope Marcel is a better head coach than he is OC.

This just illustrates how screwed up Hamilton is.

The move comes on the heels of a 35-12 loss to the B.C. Lions at Ivor Wynne Stadium in which running back Jesse Lumsden carried the ball three times for just 20 yards.
Their solution to this problem is to fire the Head Coach, and replace him with the Offensive Coordinator?

Addition by subtraction.

Moving Bellefeuille up to Head Coach means that he is no longer the Offensive Coordinator, and from today's press conference, Danny McManus will basically be running the offence.

He sure can't do any worse.......

Sorry to see Taafe lose his job...no one wants to see another person fired. here's hoping for Hamilton that Bellefeuille can do better as a HC. McManus as OC...maybe that is exactly what Hamilton's offense needs! Good luck the rest of the year EXCEPT when you play the Riders LOL :slight_smile:

One thing with McManus is he won't put up with any slacking. He was only a solid QB but was always full marks for effort and determination. I hope Printers is willing to pick that up from him.

How can they? He got a three year extension that has not been announced offically. But he has signed for three more years.

What is hamilton thinking....sure Taffe wasn't getting it done but Belleuffe? (sp). The man is a complete football moron, he runs a one dimensional offense, how is he supposed to run an entire team now. I like the Cats there my second favourite team but this move puzzles and worries me.

Please please go after Tom Higgins or someone qualified to be a head coach after the season and not let this screw up destroy your team any worse.

hehehehehe.. this is funny. Fire Taafe.. Hire Marcel.

they may have well hired a Dog for the interim.

this guy's a joke!

On behalf of dogs everywhere, that's insulting!

You are probably right!

When I heard the story this morning, I figured all Rider and AL’s fans would be rolling on the floor laughing.

Poor Ti-Cat fans! How much more can that organization heap on those poor fans?

a trade that might be or may not be…Canada for Moreno…if it works out …Moreno is a good acquisition for the Bombers…Canada refuses to go to the hammer… :lol: i think Tommy better reconsider/////???

It was said that the blame for Taafe’s firing might be on the Cats managment themselves. They refused to let him out of his contract so he could go to Virginia to coach, so he basically appeared disinterested in coaching the Tabbies and the players picked up on that. Maybe the Cats might have a better record if they had a HC that wanted to be there. It makes ET’s move of letting Austin out of his contract look very good, we still have good coaching in Sask, and it is showing on the field.