T.V. Shows??

Your logic continues to baffle me. You hate a TV show becuase it is based in a city where a hickey team exists that you dislike. I agree that Medium is not a good show, but not because its from pheonix

That but the fact that he seems to think the Big O is falling apart yet he insists the Als move back there

I also hate the fact that they build this city in the middle of no where, in a desert for JC sake!!! sure, you can say the same for Las Vegas, but at least they have gambling.

Big O isn't falling apart Ro, it, as u have said, only has bad views.

Guys, let's see your favoite teams get taken away to some city, let's see how you feel abou that city?

Did you even watch Hockey when the Jets were around?? And I highly doubt most other Jet fans hate the city of Pheonix. I doubt people from Quebec City hate the State of Colorado. Nobody is that illogical. Except maybe someone who has fallen in love with a city they have never ever seen. They have never known anyone from that city other then off an internet forum.

Evolution in Reverse

YES!!! I went to a game when they were playing the Rangers in NYC when I used to live in Connecticut in 1994.

Billy, shut up.

I like to add two shows to that list.

Rollergirls (A&E) and Dancing with the Stars (ABC).

That’s true. I never heard of people from Baltimore hating Indianapolis because of the Colts fiasco, or Cleveland hating Baltimore because of the Browns. They hate the teams but not the city.

Probably because I'm old but I don't watch much of the new shows on TV. If I do watch some TV, then most of the time it is on either of these channels:

TV Land, Nick at Nite, Discovery Channel, Learning Channel, History Channel.

However I do watch on occasions Extreme Makeover and Pimp My Ride.

well i like scrubs, HNIC, CSI (the original Miami and NY SUCK) my name is earl, 24, and the amazing race. when i was watching the last episode with the big O it looked to me that the field was set up like an NFL stadium with the uprights at the back of the endzone. did anyone else notice this?

…November 10, 1993…the Jets never played in NYC in 1994…and seriously KK, if you met a person whom you thought was pretty nice, then found out they lived in or came from Pheonix, would you think differently about them from that point on?..

Silhoulette
You say you dont watch much TV but I gotta tell ya there is much better stuff than that on.

If you say so…

Watching some of these crazy reality TV shows make me miss shows like Real People and That’s Incredible! And that’s sad.

BTW
I was not refering to the classics, but the new stuff you watch

Maybe it was 1993, I have a bad memory from that time. No, I know people from Arizona and I don’t hold anything against them.

Real People?? That's Incredible?? your aging yourself now. :roll:

just started to watch a new show called criminal minds. Got hooked after watching the first one.

Any CFL game, especially when the Gades are playing, any hockey broadcast that the Senators are playing, Seinfeld, Seinfeld, and Seinfeld, 2 and a Half Men, Rick Mercer's Tuesday Report, Most Haunted, Family Business, Sin City, Real Sex, Web Dreams......can you see where I'm going with this?

TV Programs I immediately tune out:........any Leafs games, unless they're playing the Sens.

Lost, Medium, Grey' Anatomy, House, Two & 1/2 Men...

Lost is a classic...
Medium is an interesting Sci/Fi show...
Grey's Anatomy is an interesting combination of Friends and ER...
House, love the blunt sarcasim of the title character!
2& 1/2 Men, well, in the stupid sitcom genre, it is worth a good chuckle...

2& 1/2 Men also has Charlie Sheen in it. He's hilarious. Did anyone see "Men at Work"? He and his brother Emilio Estevez are in it. It's funny.

Men at Work! That movie is hillarious! Tis old. Havn't seen it in the last 10+ years....