T.J. Harris released....

....Don't know if there's a sadder case of wasted talent....This guys attitude (along with his girlfriend) have just about cost him his career....Bombers, Ti-Cats and now the Riders have given him his walking papers....This kid could've really made a mark in the CFL, instead his attitude along with bad advice, have cost him....Maybe he'll get a shot with another club....maybe hang around enough for the Ottawa entry to give him a look :roll: In any event, I think his dream of playing in the nfl has seriously taken a hit..

Don't know if there's a sadder case of wasted talent....This guys attitude (along with his girlfriend) have just about cost him his career
TJ's girlfriend was an attitude accomplice as well? In what manner papazoola?
....Bombers, Ti-Cats and now the Riders have given him his walking papers....This kid could've really made a mark in the CFL, instead his attitude along with bad advice, have cost him....Maybe he'll get a shot with another club....maybe hang around enough for the Ottawa entry to give him a look :roll: [b]In any event, I think his dream of playing in the nfl has seriously taken a hit.[/b]
I think his career in the CFL has seriously taken a hit. Three strikes...

That's too bad if his girlfriend is screwing things up for him. Oh well, what can you do.

...Regarding TJs' girlfriend, at least in the Peg...she sat in the stands and constantly moaned out loud how Mack, Lapo and the Bombers cost him his shot in the nfl.... The Bomber management had enough (and the fans in general) Bombers released him and he quickly signed on with the cats and finally the riders...I don't know what went on there but it seems he continued down the same dead-end road. ...Maybe one day he'll wake-up..

Mack and Lapolice did not put a gun to his head to sign with the Bombers.

TJ made a conscious decision to join the CFL, as the NFL did not appear to have interest.
(and the CFL may follow suit)

She must Moan really loud for the coaching staff to hear her.

....when you sound like a banshee and can be heard by the fans in the stands, as well as the coaching staff....yes ...it was some strong moaning ....quite audible at some of the practises :lol: