System keeps posting and re-posting the same story

The System keeps throwing out the same post over and over.
Its in CFL talk.

2 Likes

There have been numerous stories generated by the system on the CFL schedule since it came out. I think some are duplicate and if I notice they are I just close them. Otherwise I have moved at least a dozen to the already existing CFL Schedule thread started by Between the Goalposts.

Unless GGirl can help us it appears that this is something by the site that we have no control over as we have nothing to do with site generated articles. It’s somewhat similar to site generated game threads being duplicated two years ago and then not even appearing this year.

2 Likes

weird. Can’t see anything odd on our side. the forum is setup to publish whatever is posted to the cfl site. I’ll have a closer look today.

3 Likes

I remember that after the site relaunch! That damn System certainly is weird.

Some of its recent favourite subjects are the schedule and MBT. Fix your damn system System!

On the bright side, the timely new threads for free agency signings have gone well.

2 Likes

I just made an adjustment to a posting route setting for the CFL Talk category to see if that helps. Whoever is doing the cfl website may be reposting the pages there and triggering the embed to forum function.

3 Likes

And it’s not even Groundhog Day.
:pensive:

3 Likes

Upon further review :smirk: , the adjustments appear to have generated forward progress such that the impetus of the system runner has carried the ball for the requisite yardage.

First down.

Anyway, a few of the free agency threads and MBT continue to repeat, but there has been improvement so please stay on this case.

First Down GIFs | Tenor

2 Likes