Sweetness & Light at Evil Incarnate GT, Fri Oct 10, 7 pm et

Friday, October 10, 2014
7:00 PM ET
Hamilton at Toronto
TSN

The Ticats are looking to win the season series with Evil with a win tonight as well as expanding their current lead on Toronto to four points. This game is a statement one...with first place clearly in the balance.

EAT 'EM RAW TIGERS!!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

thanks for the thread!

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin:

OSKI WEE WEE OSKI WAA WAA

im out here workin in Brampton. about five minutes ago a Bently just pulled out of the parking lot with a Ti Cat plate on it. THATS HOW WE ROLL!!

[url=http://www.tsn.ca/ticats-a-win-away-from-500-while-argos-target-top-spot-in-east-on-tsn-tsn-1050-1.102082]http://www.tsn.ca/ticats-a-win-away-fro ... 0-1.102082[/url] <<TSN.ca's preview of tonight's game. I think the title should read "Ticats seek to bury Toronto in the crossover race, win the Ballard Cup, and end the night in first with a .500 mark," but I am not their editor. ;)

Russ I am truly glad you don't work for the Trawna Sports Network. (You have too much integrity sir). :rockin:

Enough Said!

DEAD BOATMEN IMMINENT

:cry: i want to be at the game :cry: :cry:

AM900 CHML ?@AM900CHML now1 minute ago
#Ticats scratches - DB Emanuel Davis & LT Jake Olson. #Argos scratches - WR LaVon Brazill & OL Jarriel King.

It's game time, sink the boatmen.

I hope the Cats opted for the wind in the 4th

:lol: :lol:

Woot.. UR on the Blew team

Figured for sure that penalty on the kickoff was going against us. Pleasant surprise.

Laurent with the SACK!!

Faannntuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FD!

Ugh.. holding Cats

Maduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

A half-hour on the QEW to get to Toronto from Hamilton??? What colour is the sky on Black's planet? LMAO

gonna be hard to listen to rod black for 3hrs :twisted:

Maduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

TO THE 5!!!!!!!!!

Use alchohol... it makes him somewhat tolerable

TD CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

FANTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If anyone can engineer a comeback after this, it's the greatest quarterback I've ever seen since the last greatest quarterback took over from the guy I think was the greatest quarterback of all time after the guy before him...RICKY RAY!" -- Rod Black

DRINK 30. CALL 911.

Finally the Cats get into the endzone. Fantuz with the catch.
Now let's see the defense punish and shutdown Ray.