Sweetness and Light vs. Two Colours Game Thread

Nice job Ticats D - 2 and out for Hank & Co.

Banks with a HUGE return negated by an illegal block GRRRR! Gainey - should know better - but then with Proulx one never knows!

Actually, it didn’t cost them that much, as it was near the end of his run. Ten yards back from that point.

Two and out? Nope. A fake on third down - on a legal sleeper play? Umm…

I was trying to listen to the pre=game show and caught parts of interviews with Austin and one of the RBs but also a LOT of dead air. First broadcast from the new press box so there so there could be some technical difficulties.

Nice fake Punt 3rd down conversion!!!

Anyone think we'll hit 20 penalties tonight???

Medlock scores on a 63 yard rouge....

4-0 Cats

Who thinks we'll do everything in our power to keep YOW in this game? :roll:

With Proulx reffing? Probably… :x

Carter having some problems with catching a pass that went through his hands and then a penalty for hands in the face mask on a block. He'll need to learn fast or we'll see Ojuri!

I didn’t know they were in the new press box for the first time, it makes sense
some hiccups could be occurring.

I hope not - Ottawa can have the penalties . Hank just manged a toss to Carter for a FD + some YAC. Step up D!

The offense needs to find some consistency. I expect the defence to have a good game tonight, but the lack of TD production in the red zone is a big concern.

BlackREDS try and run on 2nd and 2 against the top run defense in the country,

Smart :thup:

Yup Drew mentioned it on his blog and posted a pic of the view on the twitter feed.

Tried listening here in Ottawa, and got a hockey game instead. I guess CHML doesn’t believe that there are Tiger-Cats fans outside of Hamilton…

Doesn’t help when every 3rd offensive play draws a penalty against us… :roll:

GREAT catch by Sinkfield for a FD

Agree. They got off to a good start last week in TO so let’s see if they can move the ball with poor FP.

Wow good toss by Collaros with pressure in his face and a nice catch by Sink for the FD. Nice scamper by Zach for another FD+!

What a grab by Sinkfield!!!

Is a Lack of Carters blocking abilities allowing a lot of freebies by the blackREDS DLine and LB's on Collaros tonight? He's almost had his head taken off a couple times now? the Oline can't be playing that poorly? :thdn:

What a catch by Sinkfield! And then a really nice run by Collaros. But he needs to learn how to hook slide.

Wasn't that deliberate grounding? Or is it allowed as long as you drill it into the defender's feet?

Nice PU Bakari Grant for 24 yards!!!

WHERES THE FLAG TO NEGATE THAT GREAT PLAY??? :lol:

I heard that the Bulldogs were playing tonight too so they may be airing the Ticats game live on the radio and the hockey game online - which of of course doesn’t help anyone outside of the radio listening range!